Ratings for Dr. William Tristram Conner

He has always been very helpful to me, he knows what he's doing. The receptionist is also nice. After every appt. I'd get a double lolly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

The absolute worst experience I have ever had. The receptionist (albatross) is the rudest person I have ever had to deal with, absolutely not personality. I was seeing him for my son and they booked an appointment for me that I didn't even know I had, I missed the appointment, when I called to reschedule she told me off, when I bit back at her, she complained to the doctor and then refused to see my son. That was the best thing that ever could have happened for me and my son. He is with a new doctor and he is fantastic. Thank you albatross for banning us from your location.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have twin boys and he can't keep them straight even though they are separated during appointment. Also, receptionist is his wife and is very rude. She thinks she's the doctor. Withheld my boys prescriptions because she thought that she would punish us for not coming back in six months. They were to book and appointment and call us... They never did. Called the office and now they say that we were suppose to call. Get your two offices STRAIGHT!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

the receptionist is incredibly rude, I am now considering taking my son to another dr solely for this reason. blown away by how rude she just was to me!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

While the Dr himself seems intelligent and knowledgeable....his staff would have to be the most rude people in the health profession. Wanted me to apologize for missing an appointment because I was injured and in a comma is no excuse....I could not believe what I was hearing...when I ask how could I of called when in a coma....her answer was to tell someone to call them....hello I'm in a coma....she told me it's no excuse and that I am rude and had to leave...I may have a brain injury but this ol hag....got mental issues and a Dr that deals with these "issuses" cannot see this nor stop her for harassing clients....think about it your there to seek help for your child and get treated like failure for doing it....best part is hand crossing out the if you late pay $30 to $50 just because I called her on being a rude person.....go somewhere else to seek help.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

We have seen Dr Conner for years for both children. He has always been fantastic and helpful. Makes my kids feel normal and they think he's funny.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Worse doctor ever. Went to see him regarding my childs behavior with in seconds told me adhd when i told him i don't think this is the problem and asked for a referral to mcmaster he told me it wasn't his job to do that for me. Finally he made that referral but refused to give them my phone number so they couldn't get whole of me for six months and i almost lost my opportunity to get my daughter seen. Dr.conner also shared some very personal information to my daughters school WITHOUT my consent and then phoned cas who i am working with by choice and said some very nasty things about me. To top it off the lady who sits up front when you check is is also very nasty and doesn't know how to be polite at all.will never see him again

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Called my 6 year old son a "space cadet". Was dismissive and didn't listen to my concerns. Seeking a new provider.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Spent 5 minutes with my son, diagnosed ADD/ADHD and offered pills. When I suggested my son was Dyslexic he told me Dyslexia no longer exists, ADD is the new Dyslexia. When I explained I only wanted a referral for the school for a pscyhological test he told me the school wouldn't be happy he wasn't prescribing meds and also told me I'd be back for medication. I haven't been back. I will NEVER go back. And the psychological assessment...specifically states he is NOT ADD/ADHD.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

He needs to retire. My son was referred to him for slow weight gain - and he weighed him with all his clothes/diaper on. I told him my FP does it while undressed & he said that he'll just subtract a few ounces. He said my son was fine, but that he (Dr. Conner) was suffering from a terrible cold - and proceeded to tell me about his own problems for the rest of the appt. He did tell me to feed him whatever I ate even nuts, because he didn't believe all this business with nut allergies. Next appt. he couldn't find the results of a blood test I had done at his request & figured they must of been sent to my GP. He said to have blood taken again (on a one year old!) - I asked why he couldn't just call for the results and he told me his way was easier. He also told me he didn't think my one year old was behaving nicely (he was just walking around the office and looking at the scale, etc - not being bad/noisy at all!) and proceeded to tell me how wonderful his twin boys were at my sons age.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011