Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Kennedy

Gone to Dr Kennedy for years. Great staff and Dr. K is wonderful, friendly and knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Kennedy made me feel welcome and went beyond the call.of duty

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Doctor Kennedy is very thorough and knowledgeable. Best doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr Kennedy for many, many years, even though he's an hour's drive away., and I wouldn't trade him for anyone! The man takes care of me as if I were his brother; in fact, once in a while he says, "Now if you were my brother...". Love it. I'm not one for taking a lot of Rx meds, but I'm thankful for the ones Dr K has prescribed; they are doing good things for me. Because Dr K is so passionate about his patients, he sometimes spends more time with us than planned (which is why I rated him 4 out of 5 on punctuality LOL). You will not feel rushed or treated like a "statistic." I cannot say enough about Dr Kennedy and his dedicated staff. Top notch all the way!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Kennedy is a good doctor, he has at staff. He keeps it real with me and makes sure I stay healthy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Always ready to spend that extra time with you to explain everything. Friendly and personable. Staff is just as nice as can be! A very dedicated team all together! I'm very happy I found Dr. Kennedy! Referred my husband to him as well! A very respectable place.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

A wonderful doctor. Staff is great and caring. He wants to help his patients anyway possible.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

The staff at Dr K's office is always so joyful to be around. Dr K always makes you feel like part of the family. I never feel rushed and he always addresses all of my concerns. I have been a patient of his for almost 8 years now and there is not another doctor that I would trust my health and well being too! I have never felt better! I can not thank Dr K enough for his continued care and his dedication to his practice. It is hard to find a doctor that does not treat you as just another patient file.. I recommend him to EVERYONE looking for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

A friend recommended Dr. Kennedy a few years ago and finally, in 2013, I made an appointment. I was amazed! I was used to being "rushed through" the doctor's offices that I had been to in all the years past. This guy is nearly always exactly on time, goes over the previous visit, asks questions, lets me ask questions. Extremely thorough, knowledgeable, friendly.....I could go on and on. He has definitely been a God-send.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. KENNEDY AND HIS STAFF ARE AMAZING. THEY'VE HELPED ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My practice is dedicated to the service and best medical care to our patient's own specific needs. When you come in, you are treated like we would want to be treated. Once you join our practice family, if you get acutely ill, patients can call first thing in the morning and we will see you THAT day. I also am available for emergencies by taking all my after-hours call. I am your physician and I want to be there for you when needed. When all is said and done, it's not enough to just help you "Survive" your life until the end, my goal is to help you "Live" and enjoy it to the fullest extent. Letting me help you to do THA T, is the greatest privilege you give me.

• English

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners