Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.

Been with Dr.K for nearly 20 years. He is my doctor and he really cares about me and helping his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy is fully dedicated to his patients. I can say for sure that he loves his job and his patients based on my personal observation and experience. He always writes all my concerns down in his note pad and goes through them one by one with me. He even gives me note pad and pen at times for me to write important things down. My health has improved tremendously since I became his patient roughly 2 years ago. I believe the Almighty God directed me to Dr. Kennedy because the moment I saw his face and his staff on his web site I knew it right away that Dr. Kennedy would take good care of my health. Also, Dr. Kennedy has wonderful office staff and they treat patients with love, respect and dignity. I love to be around them. I cannot thank Dr. Robert B. Kennedy enough for taking good care of my health.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Gone to Dr Kennedy for years. Great staff and Dr. K is wonderful, friendly and knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.'s response
Yes, I am still TAKING NEW PATIENTS!! I love seeing them and working with them to better their quality of life, during the best I can using academic medicine approach to keep my patients out of the hospital and out of the ground.

Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Kennedy made me feel welcome and went beyond the call.of duty

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Doctor Kennedy is very thorough and knowledgeable. Best doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr Kennedy for many, many years, even though he's an hour's drive away., and I wouldn't trade him for anyone! The man takes care of me as if I were his brother; in fact, once in a while he says, "Now if you were my brother...". Love it. I'm not one for taking a lot of Rx meds, but I'm thankful for the ones Dr K has prescribed; they are doing good things for me. Because Dr K is so passionate about his patients, he sometimes spends more time with us than planned (which is why I rated him 4 out of 5 on punctuality LOL). You will not feel rushed or treated like a "statistic." I cannot say enough about Dr Kennedy and his dedicated staff. Top notch all the way!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Kennedy is a good doctor, he has at staff. He keeps it real with me and makes sure I stay healthy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Always ready to spend that extra time with you to explain everything. Friendly and personable. Staff is just as nice as can be! A very dedicated team all together! I'm very happy I found Dr. Kennedy! Referred my husband to him as well! A very respectable place.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

A wonderful doctor. Staff is great and caring. He wants to help his patients anyway possible.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

The staff at Dr K's office is always so joyful to be around. Dr K always makes you feel like part of the family. I never feel rushed and he always addresses all of my concerns. I have been a patient of his for almost 8 years now and there is not another doctor that I would trust my health and well being too! I have never felt better! I can not thank Dr K enough for his continued care and his dedication to his practice. It is hard to find a doctor that does not treat you as just another patient file.. I recommend him to EVERYONE looking for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Yes, we still and I love to get them! My practice is dedicated to the service and best medical care to our patient's own specific needs. When you come in, you are treated like we would want to be treated. Once you join our practice family, if you get acutely ill, patients can call first thing in the morning and we will see you THAT day. I also am available for emergencies by taking all my after-hours call. I am your physician and I want to be there for you when needed. When all is said and done, it's not enough to just help you "Survive" your life until the end, my goal is to help you "Live" and enjoy it to the fullest extent. Letting me help you to do THA T, is the greatest privilege you give me.

• English

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim