Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.

Wow! I continue hate to have excellent experience going to see Dr. Kennedy. His knowledge and his ability to communicate with his patients especially giving plenty of time to talk to them and address their issues. He not only is interested in helping me to survive life, he wants to help me live my life to the fullest and talks to be about stresses that I may have, what kind of changes what I like to make and how he can help me, he doesn't just want me to survive he wants to help me enjoy living my life. I've never seen that another physician and I look forward to continuing care there as I have for the last three years. Please keep up the good work Dr. Kennedy!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I’ve never been to a doctor and immediately felt comfortable. I can’t thank Dr.Kennedy enough for being so kind and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I’ve been going to Dr. Kennedy for about 2 years now and every time I walk in the clinic I feel welcome and I’m greeted by people who take pride in their work. Dr. Kennedy is amazing. His staff is friendly and they are always helpful. Best doctor and nurses and front desk staff I’ve ever worked with.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I have been going to Dr Kennedy for 20 years. He is a great doctor and very knowledgeable and keeps up with what is going on in medicine. He has been able to diagnose me with illness that other doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me. I love that he can do procedures in his office that other doctors would have to send you somewhere to get them done. He is very pleasant and listens very closely to you when you are at your appointment. If he doesn’t know the answer he will refer you to someone and get you in promptly.. His staff is very professional and knowledgeable. I could not be happier with Dr Kennedy he is like family to me. I refer everyone I know to him because if you want a good doctor that is consistent all the time and loves his patients and his job he is the doctor to see!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Kennedy is rude. He talks way too much and he's very pompous. He interrupted me the entire time and it seemed like he was trying to make me feel insecure. His partner who recently left the practice Dr. Hurst was a Godsend. ...........................

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Oh, In his photo, he told me that was his pet squirrel Darla that he rescued and raised. He has been a wildlife rescuer for 20 years. When lost babies are found, the Ark wildlife federation and Humane society call him to help raise them and get them back to the wild as adults. They run around his log home in the woods and sees them occasionally. That's it!!! That's all I need to know that he is a good man with a good heart. How can I go wrong!!! After 1st visit, which he spent almost 1 and 1/2 hours getting to know my needs. What a refreshing change that was. Oh, HE TAKES ALL HIS OWN CALL SO HE IS THERE AFTER HOURS FOR ME AS WELL!! Wow, you usually only get that with rich private pay patients! Trust me, I'm sold!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Been with Dr.K for nearly 20 years. He is my doctor and he really cares about me and helping his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy is fully dedicated to his patients. I can say for sure that he loves his job and his patients based on my personal observation and experience. He always writes all my concerns down in his note pad and goes through them one by one with me. He even gives me note pad and pen at times for me to write important things down. My health has improved tremendously since I became his patient roughly 2 years ago. I believe the Almighty God directed me to Dr. Kennedy because the moment I saw his face and his staff on his web site I knew it right away that Dr. Kennedy would take good care of my health. Also, Dr. Kennedy has wonderful office staff and they treat patients with love, respect and dignity. I love to be around them. I cannot thank Dr. Robert B. Kennedy enough for taking good care of my health.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Gone to Dr Kennedy for years. Great staff and Dr. K is wonderful, friendly and knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.'s response
Yes, I am still TAKING NEW PATIENTS!! I love seeing them and working with them to better their quality of life, during the best I can using academic medicine approach to keep my patients out of the hospital and out of the ground.

Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Kennedy made me feel welcome and went beyond the call.of duty

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Kennedy, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Yes, we still and I love to get them! My practice is dedicated to the service and best medical care to our patient's own specific needs. When you come in, you are treated like we would want to be treated. Once you join our practice family, if you get acutely ill, patients can call first thing in the morning and we will see you THAT day. I also am available for emergencies by taking all my after-hours call. I am your physician and I want to be there for you when needed. When all is said and done, it's not enough to just help you "Survive" your life until the end, my goal is to help you "Live" and enjoy it to the fullest extent. Letting me help you to do THA T, is the greatest privilege you give me.

• English

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare