Ratings for Dr. William F. Joseph

Rude, dismissive, sarcastic. Spent very little time with me when it was supposed to be a full physical.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I visited Dr. William Joseph as a new patient a few years ago when I was suffering with all-over body pain. This had been going on for a year at that point. I asked him if it could be Fibromyalgia. He told me point-blank that Fibromyalgia was nothing more than depression, a catch-all diagnosis for doctors. He also accused me of faking my pain to get medication. I find it ironic that he behaved this way, since his brother (Ralph Joseph) is also a doctor at the very same clinic and is said to be a great physician. Needless to say, I never went back to William Joseph.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Joseph for about 2 years now. He seems to be very knowledgeable; however, I find him frustrating because he on average only gives you about 30 seconds of his time (no exageration).

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. William F. Joseph's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR