You may also like

Rate Dr. Theresa Vienneau

Dr. Theresa Vienneau's Ratings

I could not believe it when I read the negative comments someone made about Dr. T. Vienneau. I just had to speak out. I know Dr. Vienneau and have had appointments with her over a number of years. To put it in the simplest terms as I can she is the reason I am here today. Dr. T Vienneau saved my life and it does not get much better than that. I remember that terrible day several years ago when I was down and I was about to cash it in. The pain of deep depression was worse than any physical pain I ever endured. I was helpless, did not know how to help myself and the walls appeared to be moving in on me. In fact it was the first time in my long life that I began to understand why a person could take their own life. Then I thought about Dr. Vienneau whom I had been referred to a short time earlier. I called her office in desperation and thankfully I was connected to her immediately. I think all I said to her after identifying myself was HELP I am in a very bad way. Immediately, she said go to the pharmacy as quickly and safely as you can, there will be medication waiting for you.

This lady, Dr. Vienneau is very intelligent, very mannerly and as professional a doctor as I have ever met. And I met a lot of doctors over the past 70 years. There is no doubt in my mind my personal mental health was a concern for her. Although I found she had a bit of humour she was all business when it came to your medications. There was no doubt ever she was the boss and had no time for people who ignored her instructions. For a patient not to take their medications because they think the doctor is benefiting financially tells me all I need to know about that person. You don't get a degree from the University of Toronto, especially in psychiatry, unless you are really on the ball, I mean smart, smart, smart. B.R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

This doctor could care less. I found her questions were often rude and she lacked empathy and came off as cold and insincere. I did not want to take the medication she prescribed me because I felt that she was getting incentives from the drug company. I will not be back to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Amazing such empathy.works with you .so wonderful at listening and reassuring.I would not be here today without her treatment and continued support! DR Vienneau Is so intelligent and truley a wonderful DR and human being!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1307118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Vienneau in 2005, when she was at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto. She was absolutely fantastic. Very supportive, insightful and shared my sense of humour when I needed it. I would highly recommend Dr. Vienneau.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1307117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

this doctor is very knoledgeble very accepting and very keen.she dose not push the issue nor try to tell you how smart she is.if dr.vienneau was a poker player she would be all in every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1307116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Dr. Teresa Vienneau is an amazing psychiatrist. She comes from a more modern, less clinical style of psychiatry than her much older counterparts. She is not just there to adjust medication dosages. She cares, she listens, she treats clients with the utmost of respect. It is a comfortable experience going to see her in this world where mental illness still has stigmas attached. I would recommend her to anyone requiring help in this area. In fact, I have recommended her to several people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1307115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

Dr. Vienneau is an awsome doctor. She's a very bright, intelligent lady. She cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1307114].votes_count ]]