Ratings for Dr. Jay D. Holland

Dr. Holland has a wonderful bedside manner and will spend as much time as necessary with you until all your questions are answered and you feel comfortable with the problem or diagnoses. He is extremely intelligent and knows his stuff and then some. I trust him completely! Sometimes the wait time is a little long but I feel that is ok because he doesn't just run off as soon as he is done, he makes sure you are informed and comfortable. I was going to have to have my back screwed together but my friend told me about him and after the exam and MRI's he had a non invasive alternative that got me back on my feet and healed.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Holland has always taken really good care of me. Very concerned about serious issues and not in a big hurry to rush you out of his office. Wants to figure out what is going on with you. He is one of the true, real doctors like I grew up with, left

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr Holland was my doctor for many years, if I still lived in the area I would still have him as my doctor. He discovered my husbands colon cancer and my thyroid goiter. If we're not for Dr Holland I would probably be a widow. His caring, loving and knowledgable practice will remain in my heart forever! Thank you Dr Holland and God's blessings.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Holland cares for and is very interested in his patients. He is knowledgeable, kind and very up to date on all things medical. I would recommend him to Anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

The "lady" at the reception area so rude. My boyfriend has cancer and he was feeling rather depleted one day so he wasnt looking his very best. She snarled her nose at him. She also tooka payment of mine over the phone and never sent a reciept! Come to find out, that payment never posted and 5 months later, they call me for payment! I went in with an asthma attack and waited 3 hours. Yes! 3! They let the lady in front of me go before me and she had just told me that her appt was after mine. So, I said something and they stuck me in a medical records room. The final complaint I have is the unneccesary labs that are drawn, then Dr. Holland doesnt bother to follow thru on those labs. I had to call 3 times about abnormal labs and they told me to EAT RIGHT! , They have NEVER greeted me by my first name. EVER! I have asked SEVERAL times to be treated according to my symptoms and Dr. Holland just gives a long spill about some research he reads. Too expensive, cramped, snobby & ineffective.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Holland cares deeply about his patients. He took excellent care of my mother in her time of need and he has been my doctor for over 20yrs. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Jay D. Holland's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet