Ratings for Dr. Russell L. Cranford

I have been a patient of Dr. Cranford since 1986. He has seen me through everything imaginable. His bedside manner is outstanding and he is beyond thorough. He drills down to find the answers and solutions. His answers may not be what you want, but they always what you need. His staff is outstanding and works hard to get specialty appointments and testing for you if required.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Awesome doctor. Get there when they open so your wait time is reduced. He really spends time explaining and doesn't rush in and out. I have tried other docs and always end up just going back to Dr.Cranford. The front office staff and person that checks vital signs,changes frequently and are not friendly but Cranford and his nurse are wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Cranford is a good doctor if you have a minor emergency. His office is walk-in only (the only exception being female exams, you have to make an appointment for those) and the wait time isn't bad. But if you're looking for long-term care, you won't really find it here. If Dr. Cranford starts you on a medication and you have an adverse reaction to it, he will not call anything else in for you without seeing you first. This can get expensive and time-consuming, especially if you work during his standard business hours. If you are under his care for long-term issues like high blood pressure, and your medication gives you problems, he won't do anything about the problem (no matter how severe) until he sees you again. I was forced to go to the ER once because of this. So if you need a walk-in doctor for a one-time issue, this is a good place to start. But I do not recommend Dr. Cranford for long-term care.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

This is a walk-in clinic,no appointment is necessary...so you never know the wait. The first time I visited, I thought the Doc was rude, however, now that I have gotten to know him, I really like him and think is very knowledgable. His so called "rudeness" scared me into taking my meds correctly and seeing the seriousness in controlling my blood pressure. God Bless Dr. Cranford!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Russell L. Cranford's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR