Ratings for Dr. Edwin N. Barron

Dr. Barron is a great Dr. The staff is very helpfull. They are all very nice. You should go see Dr. Barron. T.G.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I want to say that Dr. Barron is a very sweet, nice, one the will take time with you. He's the Best.. I had been sick and they said, I couldn't see the other Dr. since they put a hold on my paper work. Saying I had missed so many day's and didn't call I did. The staff is very rude except one. I went to see the Dr. the I had to come in, because I was really sick. They put me in a room, the nurse came in and done what she needed to do. It was 50 mins. before anyone came back in. I was so upset and said a few bad word's. I told the guy I was sorry, but I was sick and wanted to go. Told him I wasn't in the mood for this. I heard the Dr. go in 3 room's before he came back to me. He left and the nurse came in to give me my shot. When she came in She said, "I'm not in the mood for this". I told her the same. Later I called and had said I was going to turn her into the board. Not nice at all. They told me to come get my folder,that I was not a loud to come back to this office. I said ok.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

The problem I have with the office of Dr. Barron has little to do with the docor himself; Dr. Barron is a very nice, patient, jolly doctor who is willing to spend extra time with you. However, his office staff is HORRIBLE. I needed a certain medication called in because I made a mistake and transferred it out of state when I went on vacation, and I was unable to transfer it back to Ark. Dr. Barron was out of the office and they had no backup plan for my problem. I would have to wait until Monday (I called on a Thursday) before I would even hear from him, let alone receive a refill of the medication I needed. Four days?! There is no excuse for this. No doctor's office staff should ever tell a patient that there is nothing they can do for them, especially when it comes to medication that the doctor himself prescribed. They wouldn't even let me see the other doctor in their office because he was no my PCP. Very poor. I cancelled my request and will look for a new primary doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Edwin N. Barron's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR