Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Cole

Poor staff called to make appt his staff got all my info over phone. When I showed up for my appt was told the doctor couldn't see me today because it had been more than 2 years since I had been but I could come in on this date? Why couldn't they see me on they dated they made the appt before I drove 35 minutes to get there just to schedule another appt. Same weed my daughters boyfriend was scheduled for a physical he had to wait over 2 hours before being called backed. I think it is time to find a new doctor...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Don't expect good "bedside manner". Doesn't listen and is condescending. I'm sure he is very knowledgeable but he needs to listen to patients more instead of just dismissing symptoms and taking the easy way out by prescribing. Asked for advice/literature on something simple and got a smart-ass answer instead of any real advice. Not recommended unless personality is utterly unimportant to you; maybe I'm just picky.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Michael S. Cole's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)