Ratings for Dr. Aaron E. White

Dr. White is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He's extremely compassionate and listens to me, unlike other physicians I've had. His nurses are also top-notch, especially Amanda. I've been his patient for a couple years now and have always been impressed with the level of care I receive by the entire staff there.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr White is very thorough, spends a lot of time with his patients and is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Between him and 5 other drs they have bounced me around for 4 months and have yet to figure out what is going on. I can't eat anything without vomiting I can keep some water down but thats it the pain is horrible I've lost 45 pounds and no one seems to give a crap! I called this morning hurting horribly nothing over the counter is working and he wants me to take reglan(samples they are giving me) and let them know if I have any side effects! It has huge lawsuits against it for one and two half the side effects it causes is what I currently have going on! Sorry but I'm not gonna be their quinea pig! I used to think he was a good dr until now! Now its off to find a new primary!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Aaron E. White's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 2000)