Ratings for Dr. Marsha K. Taylor

I had an appointment with Dr. Marsha Taylor in Springdale, AR this morning and it was a total waste of my $25 co-pay. I went in to see her today and she said "I don't know" to so many of my questions, that I almost asked for a re-fund of my co-pay. It's really not OK for a doctor to take a look and feel around the area affected and then just say that "it'll go away with time." Then add to that the fact that she doesn't know how long it will take to go away. I was able to get more information through the internet than I did with her. I will not only never go back in to see her, but also will make sure everyone knows that she does such poor job as a physician. I hear the doctor that is in the same office is outstanding, Carlos Rodriguez, and when I called, I wanted to make an appointment with him, but he was out of the office and I thought I needed to see a doctor the very same day. Turns out, I would have probably been better off if I had waited. Because I didn't get ANY information.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Marsha K. Taylor's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Massachusetts