You may also like

Awesome Dr really caring understanding and a good sense of humor

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I wantee to let people 19 years agoI shattered and crushed my lower leg here now 19 years later I am still standing and walking the best surgeon I rate him out of 5 I give him a 10 .Thanks

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Nicest doctor I've ever had. He listened to me and tried to help, I do wish he would have understood that I had no money. He made a lot of suggestions for things that might help but they all cost money. Would not discuss a second surgery if I did not get physio but it was not something I could afford so I'm stuck in limbo right now. But he was extremely patient and kind.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Great Doctor. He was recommended to me by a number of doctors and I know why. He performed a great job on my knee surgery

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr Wright performed hip surgery on my Mom who suffered from Alzheimer's quite a few year's ago & treated her with respect & dignity. When I was in need of a surgeon I knew he was the one I wanted to see. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but he is very kind & caring & takes time to talk & listen to his patients. I have always felt very positive after leaving his office and am having no second thoughts about my own surgery that is coming up.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Very capable in his work, but also has a wonderful patter to make you feel very relaxed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Without a doubt, one of the most professional, knowledgeable and thorough doctors I've ever been to. He was recommended by a colleague who had amazingly successful knee surgery so I had Dr. Wright perform mine, which was also successful. He and his staff at the Burnaby Hospital gave me better service than I've had in some good hotels! He has a fantastic reputation and is highly respected by anyone I've talked to who knows him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Did an excellent job on my knee and 13 years later I am still running and skiing.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Very hard to get into see, but well worth the wait, very kind and friendly, surgery went beautifully.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

A first class orthopaedic surgeon. Very skilled, knowledgeable and caring. One of the best in the Lower Mainland.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Paul Wright's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5G 1T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3825 Sunset Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044379600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Dr really caring understanding and a good sense of humor"

November 14, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

February 3, 2014