Ratings for Dr. Kevan Pazuki

my family doctor & I found him very rude, I never recommend him to anybody

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Self centered, arrogant and the mist uncaring physician I have ever met! He will answer 1 question! If you have 2 problems he will make you ccoms back again to address it! All he does is push his medications down your throats to get you going!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have had him as a Family physician for 14 yrs. I never questioned his knowledge or the way he diagnosed people. He was almost ALWAYS right. I used to question him not doing proper physical exams and maybe his bedside manner. I am now in medical school and also want to do family medicine. From my own practical medical knowledge, his method is the best. He has focused questioning and exams. Gets right to the point. Figures out the issues and gives solution. He also knows the best specialists in town. Unlike most doctors, he won't send you to one because of personal interest but because of their reputation. If you wanna get treated fast and NOT wait 2 hr to be seen and get results go to him. He is not the type to sit down and have coffee with you and brush your hair which is why most people here are leaving bad reviews. He will take care of your chief complaints and when he can give you free medication samples, vaccines and things covered by your insurance. He is one of the best Iranian doctors in town. Honesty people do you want to get healed or do you wanna have a spa day.

Submitted June 30, 2017

I have had very bad experience and interaction with Keyvan Pazuki, as a walk-in patient and as companion of my wife whom family physician is Keyvan Pazuki. He is very unprofessional, unpunctual, ignorant and rude personality who doesn't want to take the time reviewing your problem. He and his staff are very unpunctual and he doesn't seem to get the point, that this service is a care service, you are supposed to care about your patients and not avoiding conversation or being rude and unpunctual. After being rude to me, he even advised us to look for another Dr., I mean who does that? Not a professional person at all....avoid at all cost, and don't waste your time with this practise....every blood test, every single issue you may have, he will disregard it as OK, don't worry, and he doesn't want to talk about it....he dress also very unprofessional, not a Dr typ....more like a plumber...

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been with Dr. Pazuki for a few years. I approve of his methods.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Keyvan is a great doctor. He does not waste any time and gets to the point very quickly and gets stuff done. I've found that before going in, reading up about the topic helps guide a more in depth conversation with Keyvan. He is at the clinic for most days and he also works on Saturdays, which is really convenient if you are busy during weekdays. For small issues/advice, you can always give his clinic a call and ask for him instead of going in. The individuals who misinterpret his quick and get-stuff-done attitude for rudeness and poor bedside manner fail to see the great qualities of Keyvan, such as his vast network of amazing referrals and his critical thinking and problem solving ability.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

He's a good doctor bruv, assab massab nadare vali he knows his s.h.i.t He's cut to the chase type of guy, knowledgable and honest , you just gotta know how to deal with him I guess , I say this b/c of seen a lot of docs , in this day and age medical practitioners are all the same , busy , over worked , tired and straight forward , the old school docs who would sit with u and hold ur hand and nod and tell u what u wanna hear is gone, do ur own research find someone u click and get a long with and that's that, Pazuki is good doctor

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

While some of the things mentioned on here about Dr. Pazuki may be true to a degree, he is very good at what he does. His diagnostic accuracy is the best I've see in any general practitioner. I'm guessing his clinical practice model is based on seeing more patients and getting more patients the health care they need.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Hhis doctor is horrendous! He asked my mom if her periods were regular 2 minutes after she was complaining about postmenopausal hot flashes! And thats not the end of it. She asked for a neurologist referral twice and its been 6 months and still no word! you walk into his office, ask him how he is, and he says "fine, go ahead". He does not examine his patients! I told him I was having knee pain, he just looked at my knee and said "well i dont see any inflammation" without even touching it or testing it out to see if the joint was working properly!! He is always in such a rush to get you out the door, and doesn't even let you explain all of your symptoms before jumping to a treatment or prescription. I'd rather have a less knowledgable doctor who at least cares because at the end of the day, both will be writing a referral or blood test before further planning. At least one will care enough to follow through with their promises (my moms neurology appointment) will be changing my medical dr. ASAP.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've seen some rude medical office secretaries, but none like Dr Pazuki's. Your staff are a reflection of your practice.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016