Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Goel

worst ever!! Does not have a patients best interest. Only looking to make money! Missed diagnosing my condition! Avoid!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Con man is the best way to define this practice. Wait time is endless. Commercial vibes. Lacks human touch and patient's interest.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

He use to be a great doctor when he was at the Kensington location. He is much too full of himself and rushes through his patients. I dunno why he's the way he is now. Receptionists have always been terrible and rude.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

never can get an appt and when we do see him. he is useless, in and out in 1 mjinute, can barelt talk. will be leaving him and this horrible practice behind

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

There is no comment as the results are clear for everyone to see

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

This Clinic is a complete joke and I would avoid it completely. They are more concerned about getting people registered on what I call mi shite (mi dash) rather than taking care of patients needs. I have dealt with useless management jaypaul and Natalie who's heads are I the cloud. Over the years the service provided has become worse and the amount of times the clinic moves location only leads me to believe it's all about the mighty $$. Dr goel stop having your staff rate you as the rest of your patients really know what kind of person you are, corrupt......

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Best clinic, doctors and staff!! Being going here since I was 19years old it's now been 14 years. They did lots of improvements and wouldn't change anything.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have never had a doctor's office that actually keeps appointment times. This one is excellent. I see the NPs and assistance which are excellent and confer with Dr. Goel when required and appropriate. Saving our tax dollars with this kind of appropriate level of care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Pill pusher, have seen him for over 5 years and still knows nothing about me. Never there, always cancels my appointments. Crook.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Businessman and not a doctor. Totally uncaring for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017