Ratings for Dr. Patrick Quail

Dr. Quail is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. He listens and takes his patients seriously. He is very professional, knowledgeable and respectful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Quail for many years, basically since he took over from my previous GP who retired. He has always gone above and beyond for care, listening, treatment options etc. I can't say enough good things about him. He has one really good staff member at the front desk but the 2nd one is very difficult to understand and I don't think that I've ever seen the 3rd staff member smile.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr Quail has been my Dr for about 15 years. He has always displayed a very pleasant demeanour while also remaining very professional. I have always felt that he is genuinely interested in me as an individual and in my opinion, takes the health and well being of his patients very seriously. Over the years his reception staff have changed several times and have at times not been all that friendly. The young lady that he currently has looking after reception and appointments is very nice.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Great Doctor. Staff are not very friendly but overall medical care is superior.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr Quail is a very friendly, supportive and compationate dr.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I have been one of Dr. Quails patience for 15 years and he delivered my first (of three) children. Dr.Quail is the most gentle and caring doctor I have had to see in my life. He not only cares about each person he sees, he goes above and beyond in all areas of his work and has exceptional bed side manner. I am honoured and very lucky to have had such a reliable and wonderful doctor to care for my needs and the needs of my family members.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Quail is a great doctor, he is willing to take the time to talk about my whole well-being, not just my symptoms. He asks how I am doing mentally as well as physically. his bedside manner is veryy calming and he is very pragmatic. He is associated with the Foothills medical system and has access to quick referrals when possible and on-call specialists that he cann call during my appointment for more information or an on-call second opinion. I am so glad my previous family doctor no longer had the time to see a healthy patient, the switch to Dr. Quail has been great fo me and my family. My parents are now patients of Dr. Quail after being "let-go" from the same previous family doctor and they too are very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Quail has always been a solid professional with good communications and current knowledge. He is a warm person interested in my well being. He is thorough in his practices, testing and diagnosis. I am a self-advocate with the doctor where I bring information, questions and what ifs to the appointment. Dr. Quail has saved my life by identifying a prior condition missed by my former long term GP. We worked together to resolve a heart condition requiring surgery. With Dr. Quail's support and my advocating my needs to the specialists and surgeons we were a successful team. I value my relationship with Dr. Quail as a major component in longterm health.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I have had Dr. Quail as my doctor since he took over from Dr. Potts. He is always pleasent and has time ti dicuss what is going on. I don't know what I would have done without him when my Aunt, who was also a patient, was getting older and would have to be in a nursing home. She was a very difficult woman, and as her caregiver. I was the focal point of her wrath. Thank God for Dr. Quail. He helped me so much with her and her care. He has referred me to several speacialists, if he does not know what is going on with me. My husband goes to him as well and we both hope he is going to be around for along time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr. Quail has beed my family doctor since he bought the practise over 25 years ago. He is kindest most caring Dr.. He is the doctor for my daughters and wife and we all love him and would not change ever.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010