Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Horton

I needed weight management, and had pain from fibromyalgia that was diagnosed by my previous doctor when living in Birmignham. It is my understanding that Dr Horton does not do weight or pain management. Not the Doctor for me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I've only seen him twice, but he took time and listened to everything i had to say and seemed genuinely conerned and was a LOT of help to me and since he diagnosed me with RA, he referred me to a specialist in Bham. I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

was a little harsh on prev. rate, actually he was fairly nice and I am sure hes a fine dr.,but for the umteenth night I was in severe pain from kidney stone,back and joint pain and could get no help from him,he made a 1st impression judgement of me by my appearance,so gave no pain meds,not being able to get to a doctor very often,it has made this month much like the previous 12 or so ,constant pain ,so my advice is if you are in pain go somewhere else,but im sure he must be a good doctor for all other issues

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

if you are in pain,go somewhere else he will not help you and you waste money and time,if you were looking for a priest or a judge ,hes your man

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Thomas L. Horton's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal