Ratings for Dr. Kevin Coady

I have been using Dr. Coady for at least 10 yrs. He is very thorough & takes caare of all my basic health needs. He has referred me to specialists for my chronic kidney disease & other conditions, but I still rely on him to be my MAIN doc & know he will willingly intervene on my behalf with any other doc if he feels necessary since he states that he treats the "whole patient" not just one aspect of a health problem. He is kind and always listens. I hope he will keep practicing here forever.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

He is a great Doctor and seriously missed by his previous patients in Canada.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I would give him a 10 if I could.He is thurough and knowlegable about the patients. Takes time to chat and does not rush you. Actually listens to what you have say. And a great Dr.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

he is patient spends times with you explains problems and is very tolerate of you when you dont feel good. I always recommend him to others. He is a very good person as well as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr Coady is what I would have imagined the doctors were like in the days of the small town doctor. When I go in to see him, I feel like he knows me and I am not just a file to him. I never feel rushed and he listens and I am never made to feel like my concerns are silly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Coady has been my PC for 6 years. He is excellent. He listens. He is extremely thorough. He has a positive attitude. I have several chronic health problems, which require numerous medications and visits. He is great at handling all of my problems. Last year, I brought my mother to him. She is very happy with his care as well. He takes great care of my whole family. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Coady is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been going to him for years and recommend him to all of my family & friends. He always comes into the room singing. He listens and treats his patients with respect. He has great nurses also.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Kevin Coady's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Prattville, AL