Ratings for Dr. Anitra D. Batie

Does not follow through with calling in your prescriptions after your office visit knowing your sugar is high . Can`t get anyone at her office to answer their phone during working hours. Dr. Batie has known this for 1 week and I still can`t get my medication called into my pharmacy.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

You can absolutely not get a human to speak to you when you are having an issue. I can say that the average wait time on hold is 10-12 minutes after going thru the teleprompt phone system

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

She wanted me to have a test done. When I told her I couldn't afford to right now she told me not to come back until I had the test done. Been her patient about 7 years and I have a thyroid condition. Guess I will find a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I love dr batie overall,but she scares me when she comes in the room i cant even explain her personality...that lady at the front well put it like this her staff is RUDE!!!!! The only reason i would leave is due to her staff i cant see dr batie without going through ladies at front do i sacrifice the quickness of the office visit or endure the emotional pain that comes throughher MEAN staff???time will tell

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Batie for 5 years. I love that I can get an appointment when I need it and not have to wait for 2 weeks when I'm sick. The staff is easy to work with and the office easy to get in and out of. Highly recommend Dr. Batie!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

This is the best Doctor I ever had she cares about her patients and takes the time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Batie is very knowledgeable about any health issue I've been treated for. She is professional, competent,capable and careful. I like that she has a calm manner. The staff is helpful and have gotten back to me with answers when promised.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I like the doctor herself but her staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Personality of a mop. This woman has no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

dr batie is a very good doctor. she has managed my diabetes and has her patients very best interest as to them getting betty

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Anitra D. Batie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 2001)