Ratings for Dr. John I. Bailey

I would not recommend seeing this doctor. He is knowledgeable but scheduling and punctuality are a problem for him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Best Doctor I know of . He is very through and does not skip steps.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Stay away from this doctor. I went to Dr. Bailey under the assumption that he was a doctor that specializes in A.D.D. since this is what he advertises. But, what I experienced was someone that should have his medical license revoked. I too was touched inappropriately when he examined me . I felt so violated when I left his office and his assistant didn't even say anything. She was present in the room but she had her head turned away from him while he was examining me. In my opinion he was very unprofessional . He also became very offended when I questioned him on his method of treatments. He just kept saying these test are necessary. He would not give any explanation on these tests. Once I got to my car I was so ashamed for not speaking up on the way he was touching me but I kept hoping his assistant would say something. I should have reported him but again I didn't. Now, I am speaking up in hopes that I might prevent some other female from being exposed to this man.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

My Son is ADHD and Aspergers syndrome and until he saw Dr. Bailey no doctor had really helped him. Before he diagnosed my son with anything he did a thorough workup psychologically physically and had all kinds of blood work done to rule out everything else. Then he started my son on the lowest dose of medicine possible and constantly asked my son questions until he got the dosage correct. Without him my son would not be attending college now and making A's & B's. If you don't want the truth about your diagnosis you may want to see someone else. As to others comments about Dr. Bailey touching someone inappropriately that's crazy he gives a complete physical examination to rule out any other conditions which I think is a wonderful idea. I recommend Dr. Bailey to anyone who truly wants to get help.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Please stay away from this man.He had my stepkids on dosages of meds that were so high and not recommended per PDR, that my wife had to sign a waiver. One child had what was diagnosed as a Serotonin Storm due to her meds being to out of range as far as the dosage. This guy shouldnt be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr.Bailey and his assistant Mollie made me feel so uncomfortable. He would touch me in areas that he shouldn't be touching someone for A.D.D. examination. He was ask questions about my visits to other doctors in years past. He wanted every detail, I mean over ten year history. Then he would talk about those doctors and say those doctors didn't know what they were talking about nor did they know what they were doing. When I questioned his attitude and told him I wanted him to only treat me for A.D.D. he got mad and kicked me out of his office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Bailey has been the only who understands how difficult having ADD can be, he's been a huge help to me. My quality of life is much better since I've been seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Bailey is a very caring Dr., very careful about prescribing medications. He is personable and doesn't talk down to you, takes your concerns seriously. He is very knowledgable in his field and cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Please do not see this doctor. He's a doc that decided to declare himself an ADD expert and now he diagnoses everyone who will give him money with it. He is not respected in the medical community from what I understand. I've spoken to countless other docs and all of them have advised against going anywhere near this man. He'll also diagnose you with "bi polar tendencies" which isn't really even a diagnosis. He has had more than one of my friends with high blood pressure jacked up on ritalin or whatever the equivalent of it is nowadays. Not to mentoin..He's a total ass with a God complex.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011