Ratings for Dr. Harold W. Cox

Dr Cox is a wonderful Dr who is especially good at diagnosing patients. He listens and never rushes you to finish. The office staff is completely incompetent. It is nearly impossible to get someone to call you back. Also when speaking to the staff they sound very ignorant. Once I was asking questions about my lab results over the phone and was told, " I'm sorry, I'm tired. I just had lunch and I can't talk right". Its unfortunate that the staff is this way bc the physicians are wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr Cox is a very caring and thorough doctor. He and Sandy are a dynamic duo who are second to none in Montgomery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Harold Cox is a very intelligent, compassionate and highly experienced general physician--there are not many of those around. He spends so much time listening to and thoroughly caring for his patients that he always runs late, but I never complain--I know that when I see him, even if the time is into the lunch hour, he is going to be unhurried, thoughtful and exceedingly insightful. I recommend him very highly without reservation. There is one downside: the office staff, with the exception of his nurse Sandy, is a pretty dismal crew, but he has no control over that situation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Harold W. Cox's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Avmed