Ratings for Dr. Rani M. Gill

Horrible bedside manner. Rude, abrupt, acts as if you are wasting time she could be using to do something better, treats your questions as stupid and a waste of her time. She always looks and acts miserable - I'm not sure why she's in medicine in the first place. And good luck getting pain relief for anything. Her idea of pain relief for a kidney stone is an NSAID. Sick misogynist. Another one that gets off on the power.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Rani Gill needs a class in bed side manner. I was in a bike accident, and she was rude and not sympathetic to my concerns, and acted as if she had more important things to do, and said that because I did not come by ambulance to the ER she commented that it wasn't serious. I had a mild concussion, scrapes and bruises on my front chest and lower back around my kidneys.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I went to Madison Urgent Care because my teeth are in bad shape and they were hurting. She was obviously very intelligent and not afraid to be frank. She was friendly and polite and if not for her help, I would have not been able to sleep for an entire week. A tech there told me she was an engineer first and then switched to medicine and got an MD, which I think is pretty impressive in and of itself. If I ever have to go back there, I hope I get her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Rani M. Gill's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med