Ratings for Dr. R.H. Yabsley

Yabsley is an arrogant narcissist avoid at all costs....

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Not so much about the doctor, but Dr. Yabsley's secretary is an absolute miserable excuse for a human being. Dr. Yabsley told me one thing and when I asked her about it, she got increasingly rude to me saying he's wrong and "he doesn't know". There are many words I would use to describe this...person...however, I will not on a public forum. Be forewarned, she's nasty.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

My father of 91 yrs has been treated with disdain and dis-respect for the second and final time by Reg Yabsley. The arrogant manner of Yabsley in treating the aged, his constant attempt to embarrass an elderly patient and his demeaning attitude is not acceptable. This practitioner is burnt out if the only stimulus he craves is to demean others. His practice is collapsing. He treats those he is forced to see to fill his paycheck with disdain. A detailed report is being delivered today to the Minister of Health in this province and eventually he will be called to account. Please do not support this man whom has forgot the oath he pledged. Pathfinder.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Exactly on time. Very warm and friendly. Clearly a very competent Doc. Two visits and an MRI and now I have a firm plan re damaged knee cartilage.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

In 2009, I saw Dr. Yabsley for painful vertebrae which was causing muscle spasms in my back, he said all I needed to do was join a gym to fix it. Later had an x-ray that showed I had a probable herniated disc. Is he a real Dr????

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I found Dr. Yabsley a very good doctor. After reading his comments before seeing him I wasn't looking forward to the appointment. After meeting him he was a very good doctor and was very helpful. Don't believe all you read.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Sent to this Dr by WCB. He first of all said he didn't work for WCB. Very poor bedside manner. In his report he wrote about everything that had nothing to do with my back injury. Said my pain was all in my head and I must learn to work with my head and not my body. Would never recomend this Dr to anyone for anything!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever seen... Told me I was imagining the pain to get out of work and school. Told me nothing was broken I was fine and sent me home. 6 months later got an MRI and got seen by a different doctor, who found nerve damage and a torn ligament. I have to be on medication for 3 years and go in for surgery. I'd like to ask him how I imagined all that up!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Yabsley, who was condescending and patronizing towards me. He said that the huge amount of pain I was feeling was "normal" and that it would not affect my life in any way. He was wrong on every account. I have a debilitating disease, but he made it seem like I was just a weak, little girl. I would NEVER recommend that anyone see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011