Ratings for Dr. Meena R. Nathan

Dr Nathan is brilliant! She is one of the few physicians I've met who was familiar with my rare medical condition. Additionally, I sent my mother to see her after she had been to numerous other doctors and specialists for years trying to figure out why she was having pain. Within minutes, Dr Nathan identified the likely problem and referred her for appropriate tests. This identified a significant heart issue and this correct treatment plan saved my mother's life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Iam very satisfied with Dr. Nathan and her staff. My wait time is never long at all and they are very receptive to my needs. Dr. Nathan is always good at diagnosing my health issues and will see me on a walk-in basis without an appointment if I call.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

bad uncaring staff.Tried to get us to give up specialists we use and got a lot of pressure from staff.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Not impressed.Office staff was very rude.When Dr. Nathan came into the examining room I told her about the incident,she did not want to hear it.She actually talked over me. Very unprofessional. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Office staff is very unproffesional. After making several attempts to call office, someone picked up the phone & then hung up. I was able to talk to someone after calling right back. Woman I spoke to lied about important information. I am curious to know if Dr. Nathan knows how unprofessional her staff is. I am concerned about the treatment & service her patients are provided.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Listened to the patient, very concerned.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr Nathan She is smart and intelligent. and has always help me solve my health problems

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Stay away from this women.She let my mother die. She did not follow up when my mothers labs where out of wack.As a result she died. I work in health care and would read my mothers lab results. I really can not comment any further if I did she would know who wrote this.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007