Ratings for Dr. David Price

Dr. Price really is in the wrong profession, he needs to give up his license and take on a stay at home job.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

He is rude and demeaning my Husband went to him i got really upset because he dismissed him with his illness and we had to end up going to the emergency for care dr.peice was awful and cold like he didn't want you there

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr price is very rude and arrogant he don't even care about your concerns or gives you any time to talk . He interrupted me like 3 times when I was trying to explain my mental health n what I would like done to give myself some peace of mind so I'm not worrying all the time he didn't care and was rude and seemed irretated that I was asking questions to the point where he made me cry. And stormed out the room.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The worst doctor I've ever encounter, he has the personality of a doorknob. I recently looked for a family doctor and accepted him as my doctor. Big mistake, I will never go back to him. This man literally walked out in the middle of a consultation. Not even as much as a hello when he enters the room. He looks on google for everything, I could have diagnosed myself at home I have internet. Dr. Price you are in the wrong business. My guess medical school did not teach you a lot. I will never comeback to your office and I am taking my family with me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Price is arrogant and demeaning. He is often double checking his phone to verify information, which doesn't make me feel confident. During appointments, he always interrupts and makes sarcastic and rude comments. I always feel that I am being rushed out. Office, washroom, and examination rooms are dirty and not maintained, Gross! I needed to see a specialist and he had no working knowledge of surgeons/specialists in the area. WHY??

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Absolutely terrible, if you can avoid him please do so. I had him as a family doctor in Brampton then he moved to another location on Albion road and now he is at the Rexdale blvd location. When he was my family doctor he is pretty much like what the other comments described, rude, doesn't listen, rushes you out, doesn't care at all. I really think he hates his job. If you can avoid him please do so at all cost, if you can't avoid him, question him and make sure he answers all your questions thoroughly and don't be afraid to be rude. He's suppose to be a professional and if he doesn't act like it he doesn't deserved to be treated as one.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

rude staff and doctor , always rushing , will not give any answers .not sure if he knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Patient of Dr price since 2007 he is polite ;knowledgeable and really cares would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Very upset that Dr. Price didn't know what my spouse was going through and referred him to a doctor who verbally stated he couldn't perform the surgery. Very hurt that my family's well being may become jeapordized because of lack of knowledge or care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Horrible doctor. Don't go to him. Does not listen to patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014