Ratings for Dr. Henry S. Beeler

I've been a patient of Dr. Beeler for about 8 years now. He is always understanding and tries his best to prescribe medicine I can afford. He's even given me medicine when I just couldn't fill my prescription right away. Now he is also the doctor my children see. Love this doctor. He is in the medical field top help people.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had been a patient of this doctor's for quite some time because he always was able to work me in on short notice. I had a horrible pain in my ear & needed immediate relief. At the same time my husband had an infection in his nose which had been determined to be MRSA. I advised the Dr of this & he examined my ear and came to the diagnosis of SWIMMER'S EAR!! I went to the ENT the following day to confirm or dissafirm his diagnosis, guess what? there was an abcess as big as a marble in my ear just out of site to the unaided eye. The ENT just looked in my ear & told me that I had an abcess. Lab test confirmed MRSA.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Henry S. Beeler's Credentials

• Kentucky University Medical Department (Grad. 1965)