Ratings for Dr. Derek Nordstrom

Bad is an understatement of my experience here, I was mistreated and my problem never solved and had to go somewhere else to get my dental problem fixed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

The recommendations for Dr.Nordstrom were "He's great @ what he does, but if you're hoping for personality, go elsewhere." Wow, people weren't kidding. I found him to be rude, condescending and overall pretty unprofessional. Thankfully, I was able to switch to a newer dentist at the practice, who made My appt. bearable. He had excellent chair side manner & provided excellent care. If Nordstrom can keep this dentist & the other staff, the business will flourish. Otherwise.....

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Always rude, treated my children in a manor of absolute disrespect! Then his receptionist barked at me when I was trying to pay for the work done! NEVER GOING BACK. He was an absolute jerk to me and my family!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

My biggest complaint about Dr. Nordstrom is his receptionist. Every time I go to his office, I am treated rudely by the lady who greats you at the door. While we were in the process of looking for a new dentist,(previous dentist retired) not once was she ever pleasant when I asked a question about having records transferred or when I wanted to discuss my billing. I seriously am considering looking for another dentist, because I can't take this rude woman any more. A pity, that a young dentist such as this will lose customers over his receptionists attitude.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

His staff is great and he is good to the patients as well as his own staff. I would recommend him above all the others in the area as he really seems to care about the patients and not as much about the $ or holidays.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Very friendly, professional, and patient and I was in and out of there quickly!! The only dentist in town I trust!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Absolutely amazing how the staff and Dr. both made my daughter feel extremely comfortable and now she actually LIKES going to the dentist, when before she was so afraid that she would make herself sick!! A big THANK YOU out too everyone in the office!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Best dentsit in town!! Caring, cheerful and does a great job.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Not worth my time goin...I had to have a front tooth filled after it got chipped... three times in a month and a halfi had to go back and have it redone... was told not to worry about the cost due to Dr N openly saying he messed up the first time. Recived bill in the mail ok fine paid it Third time i had to go back due to filling falling out complately yet agin told done worry about cost. Yet agin received bill... The staff is awesome but the Dr is a waste of time. was also told I dont have a condition that 5 other dentist have said i had

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

the assistants at Dr.Nordstrom's clinic in Wainwright were over the top in their service. She made my visit bearable as I was petrified to be there, and when all was said and done - she was right, they made it as comfortable as they could. I will go back, and I will tell all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009