Ratings for Dr. Cornelius R. Meadows

Dr. Meadows and his staff have always been very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. He doesn't tend to rush you through your appointment but sits down and listens to you. I have recommended him and his office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Meadows staff is not knowledgeable. My first visit to his office and I'm looking for a another doctor. MY concerns were never resolved I need a referral for chest pains that I was having his office never call back with the referral and it's been 4months. Medical care is not like it use to be.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Meadows informed me that my blood sugar level is in pre-diabetic range and said I needed a glucose tolerance test. He forgot to write the order for the test and I've called the office 3 times now. The answering machine says they will call back within 24 hours. I've left my info 2 times now and can't get a call back. They also made a billing error that I can't get resolved. If you want to talk to a human, don't bother. They won't call you back. He also tested cholesterol level which isn't done in office, you have to go downstairs and wait in another line.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

New clinic, clean, staff nice, short wait, kind and helpful doctor

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Meadows moved from medhelp and could never get in touch with him. finally had to write a letter and still no response. What a flake!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

This was my first visit. The office staff was kind and warm and Dr. Meadows was caring, genuine, thorough and took time to provide medical education and additional resources.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr. Cornelius R. Meadows's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1998)