Ratings for Dr. Omar R. Billano

Unlike the previous fellow, I had a very good experience with this doctor at Strigfellow Hospital. He was able to diagnose my severe abdominal pain for 4 months that I had been going to my primary MD 3 times and was never diagnosed. My neighbor had a good experience too. The previous reviewer was most likely a pain killer seeker. J. Garner

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Awful doctor, he didn't seem concerned about a sharp pain in my head that was frighting and woke me out of my sleep at 3am.Went to StringFellow Memorial ER in Anniston,Al. He was the doctor working that night. I will not recomend using this hospital if you have to see this doctor. He was very awful at care pain meds and sent me home with a high bill.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I wasn't terribly impressed with this guy. I had to go to the ER and he was the physician. I had a stomach virus and he seemed completely baffled when I said I was dehydrated as a result. I also had a headache and was bothered by the lights. The nurse was kind enough to turn off the main light and turned on a dim overhead lamp instead. When Billano came in the room, he flicked on the main lights and I shielded my eyes. He then asked, "Are the lights bothering you?" Umm, yes, that's why they were off. He left the lights on and didn't bother to turn them back off when he left. He did not seem concerned in the least about me. He was more interested in running tests. In hindsight, I should have refused, but didn't. In any event, the next time I need to go to the ER it won't be at Baptist in Alabaster. The nurses were outstanding. They were very courteous, caring, and understanding. I can't say the same about Billano. Another egotistical doctor in my opinion. Lesson learned for me.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Omar R. Billano's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Alabaster, AL