Ratings for Dr. F. Douglas Bair

Wonderful personality, knowledgeable and patient with my questions! Could not ask for anything more!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Bair for well over 10 years. He is knowledgeable, helpful and has a wonderful personality. Julie, his receptionist, is lovely, efficient and runs a nice tight ship. Great office that I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Bair has been a wonderful. Great care, knowledge, extremely thoughtful. Receptionist (Julie) wonderful, pleseant , ever accommodating. Multiple procedures, could not ask for a better team. Nurse staff @ Oakville Trafalgar Hospital are top notch . Thank you all for what you do. Regards, CC

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Bair is amazing have been going to him for years. Receptionist is extremely unfriendly... She really is not a great match for Dr Bair.... His nurse is also amazing. Thank you Dr Bair for caring...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Bair and the Oakville Endoscopy Clinic are first class. The staff and nurses were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Bair was extremely pleasant, reassuring and competent. The procedure started on time and everything went exactly as it was explained and as I expected. I would recommend Dr. Bair and the OEC to not only my family and friends but to my GP for her future referrals. Thank you, GB

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Bair is a very pleasant and super friendly doctor I had two colonoscopies done by Dr. Bair and all went very well He is also knowledgeable. As to his receptionist.........a big need improvement is needed.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Bair.......what a man! Normally when we see or meet a doctor, they are doctors first and then gentleman. Dr. Bair is fist a very humble and real gentleman first and then a fabulous Doctor. My father is visiting me from India and he had GI bleed, dr bair did his endoscopy. Explained everything very well and most importantly he never even asked for his fees or his consultation. Had very bad experience with almost all the Doctors who saw my dad ( knowing that he is visitor and its self pay ) asked about payment first ( sound shocking but yes it's a truth that all doctors asked for money first. Dr. Bair never even asked or inquire about it. I called his office to arrange for my payment and the secretary said that you can come and pay us anytime. Salute to this fantastic person! God bless!! All the best.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Takes time to listen and is very understanding. Explain all situations in great detail! Excellent Dr

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr.Bair is AWESOME , I had a colonoscopy 2 days ago....and dr. Bair explained the procedure thoroughly, and allows time for any questions I may have. Haven't experienced issues with his receptionist, she gave me the info that I needed and I was good to go.:)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I saw Dr. D. Bair for the first time in the Emerg. at Oakville Hosp. I appreciated that Dr. Bair was able to fit me in his busy schedule for a colonoscopy within a few days. I found him pleasant, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to as he listened to my concerns. A few days after I came home, I telephoned his office to ask for a follow up appointment and was advised that after Dr. Bair receives all reports they will call me if there is anything in the reports Dr. Bair feels should be discussed with me. I now have received a call giving me a date for the follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016