Ratings for Dr. F. Douglas Bair

I've had this Dorctor for many year. He is a kind, wonderful, very friendly Doctor that goes out of his way to help you. I was sick a lot with i was a kid very bad stomach pain when I went to a doctor whather it was the hospital or my family Doctor they figured I was faking. Finally I had an appointment with Dr. Bair and he found out I had Crohn's disease and I've been better ever since. If you are looking for a Doctor this is the guy. Thank you Dr. Bair Amy Rose 🌹

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Best doctor i have ever had 100% trust worthy thank you so much for every thing

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Bair has been my gastroenterologist and my husband's for fourteen years. He is a wonderful doctor in every way!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I am usually nervous around doctors, but Dr. Bair put me instantly at ease. He is very reassuring and keeps the conversation on an informative and relaxed level. Dr. Bair remembered my concerns from the preliminary visit and addressed them during my procedure at the hospital. Such a wonderful person! His receptionist, Julie, is a very helpful and understanding if you need to rearrange an appointment. Just a really good experience overall. Thanks so very much for remembering that what is 'business as usual' for doctors is sometimes a nerve-wracking experience for the patient and for trying to alleviate that anxiety. CM

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I have seen Dr Bair about 7 years ago with some stomach problem. During the initial visit, he was the first doctor ever in my life that told me he heard a heart murmur...I told him I was fine and never had a heart problem, neither any other doctor until now had pointed it out. Few years later I had a stroke that was caused by a blood clot that travelled through an opening in my heart....I was diagnosed with PFO. During the gastro he was absolutely most professional, great personality which helps a lot when you under a medical stress.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Great Dr! Very intelligent and thorough. He remembers the smallest details.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I searched for 7 years for a GI that would work WITH me not for big pharma and found that in Dr. Bair. He is thoughtful and follows your lead. Makes sure you understand what is going on, is open and honest with next steps.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Wonderful personality, knowledgeable and patient with my questions! Could not ask for anything more!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Bair for well over 10 years. He is knowledgeable, helpful and has a wonderful personality. Julie, his receptionist, is lovely, efficient and runs a nice tight ship. Great office that I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Bair has been a wonderful. Great care, knowledge, extremely thoughtful. Receptionist (Julie) wonderful, pleseant , ever accommodating. Multiple procedures, could not ask for a better team. Nurse staff @ Oakville Trafalgar Hospital are top notch . Thank you all for what you do. Regards, CC

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017