Ratings for Dr. John L. Jensen

I have been seeing Doctor Jensen for about 22 years. He is the best doctor I know. My daughter has been going to him since she was 2, recently my 2 year old grandson started seeing him. All of my immediate family are now seeing him. I work in the medical field and I know great from bad and I would recommend that if you need a doctor who still cares about his patients you NEED to go to Dr. Jensen. The office staff is very nice, Debra is great, I have been extremely pleased with my and my families treatment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I've seen Dr. Jensen for over 20 years and would never change unless I absolutely had no choice.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I've only been seeing Dr Jensen for 6 months but I love him. I never have trouble getting an appointment, even during extremely times of the year. He's very knowledgeable and he really takes his time to explain every test result, every medication, and every diagnosis. I never feel rushed and he answers all of my questions. His staff is very professional and friendly, always able to assist when needed. My only complaint is that the email system is flakey and I never get a response via email. But I have no problem using the phone to make an appointment or get a question answered. when my Fiance had problems with his physician (Dr Heisler) I recommended he see Dr Jensen and he's switched doctors because of his pleasant visits with Dr Jensen.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I haven't seen him in person but I only saw his nurse practitioner Deborah Grischo. I have been seen Deborah Grischo for more than 6 years. I really like her a lot. She is so nice and sweet. She is very gentle. She listens and understands of what I have to say abuot my health needs. If I need something that needs to be checked up then she would do that for me. But the staff at the office in Mesa doesn't call me to inform me about the blood results and I had to call the office to find out the blood work results. Staff at the office in Gilbert, emails me with blood work results. Office in Mesa needs to work on contacting patients on blood work results.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I've only seen Dr. Jensen a few times, but like him so far. He surprised me by admitting he wasn't sure of an answer and went to look it up. He read the text out loud and actually discussed it with me. I've also had my children seen by him and he is very gentle and kind. While we disagree on a few points (vaccinations), he is polite in his disagreement. Good doctor, I hope it stays this way.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. John L. Jensen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)