Ratings for Dr. Katy M. Sheridan

Loved her bedside manner and that she stayed with me during delivery day. Insurance changed and she is no longer in network so we are shopping around now for a more natural dr. Dr. Sheridan Does not appreciate patient doing their own research. We decided not to vaccinate and I felt like I was protecting my baby from them rather than working together. I would consider using her for delivery again though. Love her as a person! Other than the vaccine disagreement great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

she saw my baby after i gave birth to her in the hospital and she is amazing. she is still my kids doctor and always does an outstanding job. she is very nice, knowledgeable, and professional. i couldnt ask for a better doctor to take care of my kids.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I LOVE DR. SHERIDAN! I saw her for my first pregnancy, and she was great! She is very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had. She is very kind and understanding, since she is a mother herself. I tore very badly after delivering and she did an awesome job stitching me back up. I no longer live in Alaska and am pregnant with my second child and do not think I will find an OB I like more! I recommend her to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Office staff is very rude - doctor is out of town half the time and she seldom takes your problem serious. Rarely gives out prescriptions.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Katy M. Sheridan's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)