Ratings for Dr. Pierre Louwrens

3 stars should be good. 4 stars very good and 5 stars excellent. Dr. Louwrens is a very good doctor in my opinion. Of course he isn't always right. If he was he would be an excellent doctor.Show me one doctor who is always right. As with any doctor you have every right to get a second opinion if you aren't satisfied with his diagnosis. He is only human and cannot perform miracles. People who criticize him and say they would rather see a vet should get a dog bone from him when they really need him. Maybe that would make them feel better.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Horrible "Doctor". Worst Doctor I have ever had to see. Terrible people skills, the guy is a jerk and he treats people with injuries like pieces of trash. I've never seen such a judgmental person. Even simple diagnosis is often completely wrong. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Went in for a sore throat and he tried to get my pants off. Horrible doctor if ur a women just tried to see u naked rather than listing to what's wrong with u.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I rated his knowledge very poor, although he thinks he knows everything. A relative of mine had heart issues, but did Louwrens contact a cardiologist. NO. Did he refer him to a cardiologist NO. If you have a common cold or the flu you are fine going to him. You will likely get better anyway. But if you are elderly and are ill, please go get a second opinion. Don't take a chance on this guys diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Great doctor. Informed, thorough, considerate, friendly. I don't see any of the things listed in the negative reviews. Wonderful staff too.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I am not a patient of Dr Louwrens. Neighbors are. My mother-in-law, elderly, is a former patient. This has been my observation: Some days, at office appointments, Dr Louwrens is attentive, a reasonably good doctor. Some days, his lack of attention to, or interest in, patient care is unacceptable. His demeanor and bedside manner are unsatisfactory.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Great physician......but over burdened as only G.P. in large area. He is knowledgable, but is often rushed, through no fault of his own.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dudes, he's a doctor who simply wants to get to the point and fix-up whatever is wrong with you, yet so many complain "oh wawawa he's uncaring" and whatever else.. Maybe some people should stop going to the doctor for every little scratch they get lol.. Great doctor, best I've ever had and would never ask for another.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

HORRIBLE would have killed my newphew if he took the RX he proscribed him...I will take my kids to a vet before going to him

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Seems to prefer a servile attitude in patients. Hit and miss with this doctor. In an emergency he seems more helpful, but when I go to the clinic I get treated like a hypochondriac. I've noticed he's better when there are other medical professionals present. Perhaps he has a hearing problem, and prescribes things that I mention I've tried at home to no avail. His bedside manner is generally terrible, and I know of more than one woman who complains about having to remove more clothing than appears to be medically relevant. There seems to be a reason the other clinic in town has a three-week waiting period, while his is only about a day. It's a shame that we lack the choice when we're dealing with urgent non-emergency situations.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011