Ratings for Dr. ROBERT W. Haight

I have the highest respect for and confidence in Dr. Robert Haight. He is responsive, thoughtful, and efficient. With me, he has demonstrated his medical knowledge repeatedly and put it to effective use, generally and specifically. He encouraged regular screenings for cancer, and when signs of cancer became apparent, I was referred to the appropriate specialist. The result is that, after timely treatment, five years later, I am a cancer survivor who is cancer free. I am in pursuit of wellness, and Dr. Haight helps in that pursuit. I have absolute confidence in him. Recently he has moved his practice to Juneau Urgent Care, and I will be following him there--gladly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Doctor has no bedside manner and staff is incompetent and rude to say the least. They seem to have a high turnover as well...especially in billing. Nobody ever seems to know what is going on. Very unorganized staff and uneducated doctor. Do your research!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Staff is helpful. Dr. doesn't provide much information and is quick to prescribe meds, rather than work with patients. Overall, pretty shotgun approach and not too patient friendly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I have to agree with the previous poster. The staff is VERY poorly trained and unprofessional. After I forgot and missed only one appointment (in approx 20) due to a neurological syndrome that affects my memory, I was told by his staff that they would "not let me" see Dr. Haight until I paid my bill in full, which is a reasonable policy, but NOT a reasonable way to put it. They were very condescending and rude, and then hung up on me despite the fact that I was very patient and kind toward them no matter what they said or how they said it. Furthermore, Dr. Haight spent all the time we had together writing everything I said down by hand, leaving very little time for me to get his actual opinion or feedback. Wish I had asked around a bit more and done more research before going to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I use this doctor as a family doctor. The staff and the doctor are great with the kids, and even giving shots, the kids smile at them. Great place to go to, all around.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very poorly trained staff. Released unauthorized records. Did not complete pre-authorizations in a timely manner. Doctor himself was adequate.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. ROBERT W. Haight's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Guardian