Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Raymond

excellent provider with superb diagnostic skills. listened well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

miserable

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

excellent physician. Very thorough with exceptional diagnostic skills. I received excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Very unprofessional. Several years ago I went out with a friend to a bar in Homer and he was there, and he was intoxicated. When we walked in and he saw us he said (loud enough for everyone to hear) "Oh I know you both! I did your first pelvic exams, remember me?" It was humiliating. I will never go back to him and never take my kids to him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Just gave me a statin prescription for elevated lipids and said "I should tell you to lose weight but no one ever does." Didn't even ask if I would consider that an acceptable approach. Also, his staff wouldn't let me see him or discuss a test they (not the doctor) had ordered for me to test a body part I don't even have (Pap smear post hysterectomy). Just said I had to have test performed or I couldn't see him. Escalated to nurse, but she would only verify that I didn't have a result on the chart and had to have one to qualify to see or talk to the doctor. I didn't go back to him after this.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Paul D. Raymond's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Homer, AK