Ratings for Dr. A. Kamran

Dr Kamran cared for my dad when he had a kidney ailment, and was very kind and thorough. He always took extra time to make sure my Dad understood his bloodwork and his medications. As well, he always gave my Dad copies of his test results to show to me, because he knew I am a nurse. It was comforting to know that my dad was being cared for by such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

I had many bad experiences with this doctor. Pregnancy, he asked me where my uterus was!? When my daughter had a very serious diaper rash, he kept having us back and didn't seem to know what to do. Pretty difficult to understand at times with his heavy accent, but seemed nice. Just doesn't seem to have a lot of knowledge on basic practices. I would be cautious with this one!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Kamran is awesome - he is my family doctor & he is great with my children. He is very patient & always takes the time to explain in detail anything that is needed to know about the medical problem at hand. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a good Doctor. He takes the time to listen & care even though he is very busy - that's what makes him a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

He had seen us for a high fever in an infant and a cracked Fehmer in an infant (both in the emerg). I LOVE him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

A very fine kind doctor. Very thorough. Is sometimes difficult to understand with his accent but clearly comes through on repitition. Is quite knowledgeable and if not sure will consult with others first.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

I have lived in Edson for many years.We don't live there now but were visiting friends in Hinton.On our way back to Edson I had a severe attack of pain and thought I was having a heart attack.Dr. Kamran was on call thank goodness.We have had some bad experiences with some of the Edson doctors and was grateful they weren't on call.We found him to be there quickly,was very helpful and knowledgeable.When he explained what was going on we had a hard time understanding him at first with his accent.He made sure that we did understand his instructions before he released me.Was a caring,friendly,efficent doctor.Our one son and his family have him for their family doctor and they are pleased with his care and would rate him a 5 as well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007