Ratings for Dr. Brice P. Windsor

The only thing efficient about this Dr is his billing !Very poor sensitivity to patients, infirmities. Nursing staff is very regimented and does not show the ability to think out side the box.. This is a BUSINESS more than a place of healing

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

30 minute plus wait time for scheduled appointment. I had to leave to get back to work and he didn't bother to call to apologize or reschedule my appointment. My spouse had the same problem with his last appointment.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Windsor since 2008, we are very happy with him. He has always been a good doctor to us, even seeing us at the last minute in an emergency. If he can't help you he will tell you straight up, and send you to someone in that field of work. He also has a website you can ask him questions on without any hassle. I don't see my family going anywhere, he has been there for us and we will stick with him!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I was prescribed two medications, both of which had warnings of being toxic and could cause pancreatic disease. He admitted his mistake and I ended up P.D. I've since found another primary care Dr..

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Very good doctor. Listened to all my concerns and didn't seem too rushed. Office staff was pretty friendly but very unknowledgable about anything going on. The doctor should get new office staff. Was very satisfied with the doctor with the delivery of my second child.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Brice P. Windsor's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)