Ratings for Dr. Olga I. Wasile

Some patients are just difficult and unhappy. Dr wasile is the kindest, most patient, thorough doctor I've ever met (and I've seen many doctors through the years). I wish she could be my doctor for EVERYTHING! She is truely amazing! She is very concerned for the overall health and happiness of every patient and she doesn't have a "doctor attitude".

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

This fat lady is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. I wasn't expecting the struggle for personal dominance that ensued the moment I walked in. The first thing she asked me was "are you a difficult patient"? And it goy worse from there. I am a male and her office seems like an all-girl review. I wondered if she just doesn't like men, and wanted to get rid of me. Anyways I walked out in about 2 minutes, before the exam began. So that's all I can tell you.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

This doctor did not impress me with her advice on weight loss as she herself is 300+, then she had the audacity to attempt to remove keloid scars which is as close to malpractice as you can get, offered level 3 narcotics for pain without any prior history!!! I could not believe the professionalism of this office or it's staff which was a bunch of high school girls in mini skirts!! So for a peep show head on over, for narcotics or other drugs, head over quick... for quality medical care, try ANYWHERE ELSE!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Olga I. Wasile's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal