Ratings for Dr. John Kell

Office wait sometimes a bit long, but have immense confidence in Dr. Kell

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I was recently operated by Dr. Kell. Dr. Kell, his staff and hospital staff are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Exceptional urologist. Could not be happier with results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. John Kell is very professional and an exceptional urologist; also his staffs both at office and hospital are very helpful and professionals.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr John is my urologist for the last few years and has performed TURP surgery in Oct 2016. Exceptional knowledgeable and excellent surgeon. My recovery was quick and all functions were restored. I will recommend Dr Kell to anyone having an issue with prostate.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very professional. His staff was nice and I was able to get an appointment for surgery very quickly. He was personable and actually chatted with me which I found to be comforting during the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

My MAN. Saved my life!! Stay away so I can always get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Kell, performed surgery on me and i am very happy with the outcome of the operation...at first i was so scared but her secretary told me not to worry about it because i'm in good hands...he's really a good doctor plus he got a NEW Receptionist who is so nice...very patient with every patient that comes in the clinic...she does'nt get tired explaining to patients about our appointments...she assures patients that we will be ok...Great Doctor...Great Receptionist...Great Team.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Kell performed a circumcision on me and made the whole experience as tolerable as possible by explaining things well and taking all necessary precautions. I had no complications afterwards and recovered fully. I showed up late for an appointment but they still accommodated me. I would recommend Dr. Kell to anyone seeking a urologist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Secretary is it helpful and would not want to give me a sooner appointment! She even hung up on me, I read the other comments she does. Not belong in medical field. Not willing to help a patient in pain.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016