You may also like

Rate Dr. John Kell

Dr. John Kell's Ratings

My husband had to go for a Prostate Biopsy Aug. 4. The doctor was an hour late in showing up. No impressed with that but I heard his secretary talking to another secretary that this is his normal what of doing business. We are still waiting for the Biopsy results. Since this doctor only works a couple of hours on certain days of the week in this clinic it's very nerve racking to wait such a long time to find of if you have cancer or not. I tried to change to appointment to an earlier date was not able to accommodate our schedule. The secretary with a little short with me on the phone. Her mannerism seems to be very unprofessional. I certainly hope my husbands whole experience; should he need to come back or get surgery, is not an unpleasant one with this office. Rated his knowledge low till we get the help we need. We will wait and see!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2901093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

People seem to forget that this is about the Doctor, not who is working behind his desk. I found her to be a great human being, as long as you listen to what she has to tell you.
I did placement with her, and I found that so many people would come in, not have any of the paper work needed, come in late, or just not come in at all! I saw many people get mad at her while she was on the phone with the Hospital trying to book someone for surgery, and people would start snapping at her for "not doing her job".
This office sees anywhere from 20-40 people a day! Most of these people with bad comments have no idea the stress of working with that many people, while also taking care of faxes, answering the phones, booking appointments, and dealing with rude people .
Before you judge why don't you try working in her spot for a day and see how well you do!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Disastrous is the only way to describe my experience with this Dr and his office.
Their inability to keep me even 1% informed after my vacetemy he performed failed has just the start. Seemed like they wanted to just wash their hands of me and after 7 months and multiple tests i still think the same.
Stay away!!! I'm am seriously contemplating reporting this guy to the college of physicians... Don't really know what else to do

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Receptionist was terrible. Made an appointment today 6 months prior to today and getting off 3 hours early from work to come here for a follow up. And she tells me i don't have an appointment, i don't remember you, like what, not my problem you cant even talk him and asks me why i came here. I mean what kind of things are these to say. Unfortunately I didn't bring my card where she wrote the time of my appointment as i marked it on my calendar to prepare to come here today. Such a disappointment and really pissed off cause of this, calls me when i leave to go home and check around 4:30 telling me that they are leaving and we don't do appointment after 4:30. OK there. Arrived home check card, what do you know appointment today@ 4:30, decides to call back at 5 to leave a message at the clinic about this appointment and guess who picks up, the receptionist. I tell her that she got it wrong, not even an apology on her behalf and doesn't even rebook me for an appointment telling me her computer is off and she is at the door. OK there. Overall the attitude of the receptionist was terrible, wasted 3 hours of work time and almost 1 hour of travel time. No new appointment just for a follow up and even ask why did i come here for, for real? .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I decided not to go back to Dr. Kell again based on his receptionist. I honestly questioned his judgement based on the fact that he still continues to employ her when she the most unprofessional, rude and miserable human being I have ever had the displeasure of encountering in my life. I complained to Dr. Kell about her and he wasn't remotely interested. Having read the complaints regarding her on this website I now know I made the right decision. The only way she can still possibly be employed by him is to be related to him otherwise, no one in their right mind would continue to employ her. She's a terrible reflection on you Dr. Kell.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

HORRIBLE RECEPTIONIST...My God!! I don't know how she is working in the medical field. no manners or whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Would be nice if his receptionist was a little more friendly and a lot less condescending. Also would be nice if he'd told me I needed to see him more often instead of finding out just before my prescription is up. All I was told was to call in for a prescription renewal and it's now been refused.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr Kell performed surgery on my year-old son. He was very knowledgeable and helpful both during the pre-op, day of surgery and follow-up. Dr Kell recommended follow-up surgery from another specialist for my son due to the complicated nature of the procedure. We were pleased with the manner in which our son's care was provided from Dr. Kell. However, the complete lack of courtesy and rudeness of his receptionist should be noted. She is not helpful, or responsive to inquiries from patients, when following up on the referal, was told "not my problem" and that she didn't know who we were (nor care to investigate) which is completely unacceptable and only when I insisted that she investigate did she take my number to call me back with a status of the referal which is over a month outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Awful receptionist who left me feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable about my problem. When going to a doctor I expect people in their staff to be sensitive to the issues of their patients. Never have I been so mistreated and embarrassed by a doctor's staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr Kell has done tow surgeries on my son. I find him a good Doctor,however not impressed with his receptionist. One of the rudest ignorant people I have ever come across should not be working in the medical field as a receptionist. She has turned me off for attending back Dr Kells ever again. lacks customer service and requires training and attitude adjustment. Not happy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614876].votes_count ]]