Ratings for Dr. John Kell

Secretary is it helpful and would not want to give me a sooner appointment! She even hung up on me, I read the other comments she does. Not belong in medical field. Not willing to help a patient in pain.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I'm very happy with the care I received from Dr. Kell and the help I received from Liz... his admin assistant. Dr. Kell performed a radical prostatectomy on me. It went well, with minimal side effects. Liz got me into all the upfront testing taking a few shortcuts to help me to get this dealt with in a timely fashion. It did alot to put my mind at ease. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dear people out there who decided how I was? Working in the Medical field (37) years I have never undstood why patients rate the secretary? I am am human being with fellings. These comment on this terrible site is called by ear bullying. Words hurt. Did anyone ask me what I do all day to keep Doctors offices running, I presume not. I have had a rough 8 years having patients bullying me. I have feelings and I go beyond the call of duty. I hope everyone one who wrote in about me I hope you feel better. I have broken down with everything I had to endure . This site is rate the doctor. I am not perfect but God help me I go beyond the call of duty. Call patients when Doctor is too busy to answer your important answers. I quests no one knows the one other side. I have decided to leave Dr. Kell, I am broken by what people have said about me. Not ture but will not try to explain anything to those how behind there computers. Your works hurt and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I wish you all well. My work with the patient is always important to me. Just remember cyber bullying can't kill a person's spirit. God bless you all. My journey is down here. I will my patients mean the world to me but my health means more to me. Nothing you say will go away. May your children never have this type of thing happen to them. Good buy to my patients I will miss you all. Please if you anything to complain about it should be about the Doctors not the secretary!!!! Liz D

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

The doctor is ok, but has the worst receptionist. she is ruin everything, bad manner and unhelpful.

Submitted April 5, 2016

Wow! I just called this office after Google-searching a local urologist to perform a circumcision on my one year old son, and was completely put off by the unprofessional and insensitive manner with which the receptionist handled my call. As a first time mother, I am nervous about putting my son under general anaesthesia for this procedure and I made the mistake of looking to the receptionist for some reassurance or even some information. She was short with me and seemingly annoyed that I was taking up her time. She also had me on speaker phone through the duration of our call, which I have to assume is against some codes, as medical info is confidential. I was curious to see if there were any other people who had a similar experience with this receptionist so I checked these reviews. Clearly I am not the only one.

Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Kell, has performed several procedures on me. Each with outstanding results. From the first phone call to set up an appointment to the follow up visit to make sure everything was ok after surgery, my experience suggests he is a very professional and talented surgeon. Dr Kell runs a very busy practice hence there may be a wait period involved to see him. But that's true in any profession. The best are always in demand. Both dr Kell and his receptionist Liz, work wonders with fitting everyone in. Dr Kell comes highly recommended within the medical community. He has always acted in a very professional and caring manner with everyone of my issues over the years!

Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Kell performed a radical prostatectomy on my for cancer. As a result I'm completely cancer free. A superb doctor and surgeon. And Liz his receptionist is helpful and friendly.

Submitted December 2, 2015

Did not even get a chance to meet him. I sat for an hour in the waiting room. And knowing he was an hour behind, he lets some pharma salesmen in and bumps me out further. What's more important?? a patient or some lobbying from your local big pharma rep. I guess when you stare at it all day....you become one. If this is any indication....

Submitted November 16, 2015

the receptionist is nice . she always has her books on time , and dr kell did surgery on me this year, its call turp, look it up, he was an excellent doctor, thankyou dr kell

Submitted November 3, 2015

I have not even met Dr. Kell yet, so the fact that I'm even writing this review already should tell you something. I had a medical issue at Toronto East General Hospital and was told to phone Dr. Kell's office and book a follow up appointment. I have phoned twice now, and the receptionist refused to book me an appointment because she had just shut down her computer for the day... at 3pm in the afternoon... and outright refused to boot it back up for me. The receptionist is without question one of the rudest people I have dealt with in my entire life. She was unhelpful, unpleasant to talk to, extremely condescending and downright nasty. I was shocked. Do not, under any circumstances, use Dr. Kell as your doctor unless you have no other choice. Life is too short to deal with people like her.

Submitted October 24, 2015