Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Warner

Staff unorganized & unprofessional. Dr. "W" was always running late; left me to wait a long time in the exam room then told she needed to go deliver a baby & dr. x could see me but it would be an even longer wait. I could hear her just outside the door sounded like her "faking" a conversation with a patient in labor. Got the impression that it was staged to avoid seeing me as I had some complicated issues that she either could not or preferred not to deal with. So she thought I could not figure that out? Also, my chart was "lost" so they had to make up new one. Another visit my urine sample was left out overnight & became contaminated. But the worst with them was a billing/coding errors that they refused to correct after many letters & phone calls over many mos. I got alot of double talk and run around from billing clerk but never the promised correction. I would not pay due to their mistake! so it ended up on my credit report. Wish there had been a site like this to warn me!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Warner has been my doc for years. She is very mellow and quietly listens. She seems to be right-on with prescriptions and really cares about her patients. She is sharp and I feel safe and comfortable with her. She always calls back when I leave a message. Fabulous, the best!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Deborah A. Warner's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)