Ratings for Dr. Henry Quaye

I've been a patient for several years now. As a matter of fact when I moved from Stony Plain back to Edmonton, I continued to see him. He's kind and thorough and always on time. Nice, nice man.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

the clinic seemed nice when i first went in and the staff seemed really nice and i didn't have to wait BUT ask for Dr Quaye well he looked at my skin condition and said it was far to complex for him and recommended a dermatologist i said ok then he told me i'd have to get a bunch of blood work and see him a few times before he refers one.. it didn't make sense to me because he didn't seem to care at all and admitted he didn't know what it was so why beat around the bush and not just put in a recommendation instead of wasting his and my time when there's doctors out there that know what to do.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Fine until you presure him for answers or diagnosis, not knowledgeable and has a poor memory. He is friendly enough but dose not seem to care over all.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Henry Quaye is a very kind and gentle doctor. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I had a few appointments with Dr Quaye & it was awful. I was looking for a family doctor & I have a really rare condition & told him that, he then asks me why I don't see the doctor I had seen in the past, when I had only been to a walk in & tells me to go back there. He would tell me to get blood work & come back after which I would & everytime would ask me why I'm there. I do NOT recommend this doctor. I left my first ever appointment with him balling my eyes out. He does not know what he is talking about, after sending me for blood work he continued to send me for more blood work for reasons that weren't even relevant to me & yet to this day had never told me my results from doing the blood work.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Seen him a few times, my doc was away, yes rude,no info,and no action, im not confident in him at all,defiantly stay away from him As for his knowledge he seems to question himself

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Quaye is very friendly, but is sometimes argumentative and often can't remember the treatment he prescribed at the previous appointment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

He is great with my daughter! she loves him, and I don't get why people say he's rude. He gets to the point without making pointless chatter. Keep up the good work Quaye.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

This is not a doctor he was using Google to look up my condition and then did not know because it could be a few different things the gave me a prescription for some thing that had nothing to do with what I had good thing the drug store let me know. If you want a quack go and see him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Takes the time needed but often very behind schedule.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015