Ratings for Dr. Timothy Coalwell

This clinic only seems concerned about generating bills. Dr. Timothy Coalwell of Medical Park Family Care prescribed a Renal Kidney Sonogram prior to my annual physical based on lab work, during my physical he said the test was negative and was not done based on my lab work, and that he prescribed it because I was overly anxious and not satisfied with any other explanation ? I guess that was his way of punishing me for asking questions and being my own health care advocate. 10 minutes latter he prescribed another unnecessary test for me, when I refused the 2nd test, for symptoms I did not have, he dismissed me and my family from his practice, and cancelled all my necessary prescriptions drugs he prescribed. In my opinion Dr. Coalwell and his clinic only seem to be concerned about generating bills versus my health.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr Coalwell is wonderful and very help to patients Needs!! Being going to him for years I an Never disappointed, he help me great every single time!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Coalwell is a working mans Dr. Gives you the information in a way you can understand. Very Helpful. They have a Medicare Billing Specialist on staff who can answer those hard questions. Dr and staff are a winning combo.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Timothy Coalwell's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)