Ratings for Dr. Michele A. Chase

Worst Dr. ever. Didn't even exam me at all. Asked a few questions, and sent for xrays even though I was very specific that wasnt the issue. Spent a total of about 3 minutes with Dr. Chase in the room. Ended up spending several hundred dollars on uneeded xrays, and didnt get any help with the problem. Had to see a different doctor elsewhere to get correct diagnosis with a simple exam.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

At first I was feeling unsure about my decision to come to Medical Park Family Care. The enterance while clean I felt like I was a processed #. However, once in Dr. Chase office I really felt the personal attention. The nurse did all my vital signs, asked questions in regards to my conditions, and got me a list of specialist rightaway. Since first visit she has been even more helpful by quickly calling back, and really has been more helpful and understanding. When Dr. Chase came in the first time, I thought of a cold stern doctor. However, as she got to know me, I see a really sweet and caring doctor that does care about my health. We went over my condition, possible causes, and options. She really asked what I was confortable with for treatment and explained everything. In the past I felt some Doc's have been rushing me out, or just see me as another number. However, once I was in Dr. Chase office, I really got the individual attention, a staff helpful and caring, and a doctor that takes the time to ensure I am comfortable and aware of everything. Thanks Dr. Chase!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Michele A. Chase's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)