Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Gilbert

Definitely one of the best there is... I suggest him to other people.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Gilbert cares more about his money than his patients. refused to see me when I had not even gotten a statement from his office yet. I was afraid I might still have pneumonia, went in and was told "if you feel that bad you can go to the E.R:. I di not know how much I owed and had left work sick to get checked. I had been a patient for over 5 years, never missed a payment and that day had no clue about the bill and was not prepared to pay. I will never see him again. I also agree with the review regarding his rudeness and being so sarcastic. He is a #1 ______!!!!!! I loved his staff and that is the only reason I kept going. He needs to learn some kindness and sincere concern for people.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Gilbert, I can actually trust doctors again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

AVOID THIS DOCTOR! In all my years I have never seen a doctor that is so rude and sarcastic as he!!!! I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!!!! He is HORRIBLE!

Submitted February 27, 2016

Always listens, very helpful and knowledgeable. Not a bad thing to say about him or his staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr Gilbert and staff in the back are great. Lady with dark frizzy hair working desk on weekends is horrible. Took my wife in today. Couldn't believe the attitude at the front desk. Not good.

Submitted September 7, 2014

I had no problems whatsoever with my care at Dr. Gilbert's office. His front desk staff were a bit much but that's pretty standard. His back of the house staff were awesome and he took care of my issues in a fast and efficient manner. Very knowledgeable and approachable. Will come there again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Do not subject yourself to this type of care and I use the term care loosely. All this doctor is interested in is getting as many co pays out of his patients he can. I have never in all my years ever had a doctor boast about making money anyway he can. I WAS a patient for several years and have been on daily medication for 12 + years and when the prescription runs out and you as the patient do not remember to ask for a yearly refill and you run out a month later this doctor mandates that you come in and be seen and pay the co pay and then and only then will you receive your refill. He is very proud of this type of service and by the way his practice is dwindling down because patients are getting smarter and taking their medical needs elsewhere. I stopped by at 5:00 pm and they were closed even though the hours are from 9-6. The reasoning well we haven't had a patient in since 4:30. That speaks volumes don't you think. I am done with Dr. Bob!!

Submitted July 1, 2014

AWESOME .... never an issue (other than wait time, but rather wait than see someone else). Very efficient, polite and listens! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Awesome! Highly recommend. Very knowledgeable ... took care of an issue himself rather than sending me of to a specialist. 2nd time seeing him, required a specialist however he saw to it that I was seen the following day and tests were started immediately.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Robert S. Gilbert's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)

GHI