Ratings for Dr. Julian Gojer

Highly Professional office with Absolutely Amazing Dr. Gojer . He Listen , He Understand and very helpful indeed . Great service .

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

1st meet he wasn't even there I only spoke to assistant, 2nd meet he was 45 min late, walked in surprised there was 4 other female intern/assistant/colleges in the room, sat down first thing he asked was if I'm stupid, of which I laughtingly said for getting a DUI and ended up in this mess ya I do feel stupid about it, then he spend the whole session basically discussing my stupidity to his audience, and asking if I know all these psy terms like I'm supposed to know, stupid right? I felt like a retarded lab rat but I didn't say anything and just stayed polite & smiling, I needed his psy report for judge. Then he told me he'd call me to make report for my case 1 week before sentencing, so I waited then that week he told my lawyer "I'm not making a report, patient doesn't seem interested" EXCUSE ME? Why would I NOT want to strengthen my own case? I trusted him to make the report since he said he would due to supposed professionalism, even the last sentence we exchanged of him were "Don't worry I'll take care of it(report)" then he turns around and throw me under the bus, I wish he would've told me soon if he doesn't wanna do it since time wasted and my court date's next week, and btw he hung up my calls twice abruptly, I had to call him back to make sure phone wasn't cut off. Do yourself a favor, find someone else, he's a LIAR, LAZY, RUDE, and UNPROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

he is only good to the clients who have good and powerful lawyers or who are his so called friends. He just do favour to LAWYERS so that they keep sending him business. Obly good to them who can pay his full fee also.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Doctor Julian Gojer is a liar, thief, and a Fraud, Psychiatry is organized crime, as it’s not about Science or Medicine it’s about lucrative empowerment. It’s not just some bad attitude I have against Psychiatry, it’s proven fact. Money is the biggest disease on the planet, and psychiatrist take advantage of big pharma’s profits. Psychiatrist frequently lie and incarcerate normal healthy people to make them believe they are diseased since birth with not one validation of a chemical imbalance in memory… Brain Dead Public is Governed by fascist Psychopaths. I'd like to witness the x-ray or blood work to validate or prove these emotional disabilities or Psychiatrist entrenched claim or periodically diagnosing me or, anybody else. Psychopathic quacks !!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

not a nice doctor. he seeks business in his groups funded by government. useless. takes advantage of people.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Julian Gojer is a Good Doctor don't believe these idiots

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

This so called Doctor. Misrepresentation, fraud, taking thousands of dollars from innocent people while lying and backstabbing them in court giving false testimony and purger on the Holy Bible. There is a special place in sheol for him and his colleagues, that includes the Crowns and Judges that have allowed him to purger without any reprocussion they too are going there as well. The courts have become a business only it no longer serves justice-it is the devils den!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I was given a false hope. He talks behing back one way other way when he spots you out of bathroom.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Condescending, hypocritical, unprofessional. Gojer should have his license revoked and sued for malpractice. Dude is a bigger creep than the people he counsels. Be warned!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Julian Gojer = lack of professionalism, tardiness, and overall lack of respect during a difficult time.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015