Ratings for Dr. Julian Gojer

dr gojer has a smaller brain than a chimpanzee, he can go speak his psychobabble in his own country where he belongs. or someone deport him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr Gojer is Great don't believe these salty people

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I read police reports and journals on gojer, he is a serial ra*pist injuring and taking the lives of innocent woman. how in the World would they allow gojer to work as psychiatrist after abusing woman. all these victims coming forward doesn't make any sense ?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

doctor gojer is a joke, for one of my life examples, I was suffering from traumatic brain injury while I was in hospital, caused by the psychiatric drugs, I confided in him and asked gojer to seek a real physician on regards to CT and MRI biological scans to test for organic brain injury, gojer simply ignored my request and tripled the dose of my medication, enough to paralyze a horse... gojer only cares about his own profits, sure he participates in yoga, but more then likely another hundred dollar handshake for his on lucrative gains... Be weary gojer is not a reliable trust-able doctor...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I would still be in jail if it weren't for Dr. Gojer. Great work on his part.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Gojer is a pathological liar, very unprofessional and his behavior is unethical. He has a very dark side which will come to light very soon. He treats poor people like second class citizens and behaves like he is on top of the world and no one can touch him because he "RULES". His acts as though he is the most powerful person and don't have to follow rules and report to no one. Shameful and disgraceful individual. Why is he a doctor?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

He has ruined many peoples lives it's true. One can suggest that chimpanzees are more intelligent than him-by far. To think out of 1 million sperm he was the fastest? Obtuse, tedious, Things could be worse you could be him. Just be thankful that you're not. Hence, comeuppance.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Terrible . This man is terrible . Ruined my life and I’m sure others as well.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

we lost but he put up a great fight I would use him again and again he has balls

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I just do NOT agree with Gojer misrepresenting me using the tools of intelligence discrimination, stereotyping and slander towards my mentality... Gojer is misrepresenting me out of envy putting me in a bad light out of jealousy... Sure he is entitled to his opinion, but the minute he begins to write them down in a book is when Gojer is crossing the line... I feel Gojer crossed the line with me and I will not tolerate any ridicule, slander, or stereotyping from these quacks... I feel so stigmatized from these wanna be doctors. Gojer uses his fraudulent credentials to slander people stereotype his patients, and disempower and stigmatize normal healthy people only to make him self look bigger and superior.... Gojer is a low life !!! It would be nice to deport Gojer back to india where the chimpanzee brains know how to communicate or interact with their own psychobabble...

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017