Ratings for Dr. Christiane Kuntz

Her office is fair from CLEAN. Her care seems $$ driven

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

My whole family has been seeing Dr Kuntz for over 25 years now. We are so happy we have her as our MD. She is very knowledgable and treats you like a real person. We know she is great because she is so busy and cannot take new patients. She really takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

My family and I are say it is a privlege to have her as our doctor, I have been her patient now for numerous years so has my mother, daughter and grandsons she is the best darn doctor any patient would be blessed to call her Doc

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Kuntz has been my doctor for 30 years. She, Maureen and the rest of the ladies have always treated me and my mother who also goes to Dr. Kuntz very well. Those who have complained I think expect her to be a God and perfect. While she is darn close to being both, she is an individual who has an extremely busy practice and we who are her patients are very fortunate to have her and her team behind us. There are times that Dr. Kuntz's schedule gets behind her, but you can be guaranteed that she is tardy because she is helping someone who needs it, not out shopping. I know that there are hundreds of people out there who would give anything to have a family doctor like Dr. Kuntz.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr K is, quite simply, outstanding. I have been a patient for over 20 years. She and Maureen treat me like family. Personable, efficient and competent, I don't know what I will do when this fine lady retires!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

She is fabulous -- so compassionate, so tolerant of patients who resist her good advice. I would have dumped me long ago. I feel so fortunate to be her patient. Maureen is equally fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was very fortunate that the person I was dating at the time introduced me to Dr. Kuntz. I had not been to the Dr. in years and I mean years but ever since that fateful day I have had a steady Dr. to go to . I have to admit that my favorite receptionist is Morin She is just awesome and always takes the time to chat with me about future appointments and what not. As for D.r Kuntz talk about a great family physician. She has always taken good care of me and done what ever she could to make sure my health was well taken care of. My one note though is that like others here I think that some days she over extends herself making appointment times a little off. Other then this I am just extremely thankful to have a Family Dr. To everyone that works in the clinic I thank you all so much. Stephane

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Kuntz is amazing. My family and I have been her patients for over 25 years. We are extremely pleased and fortunate to have such a great Dr. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional. Thank you Dr. Kuntz.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I've been with this Doctor for over 25years but I have recently found that perhaps she has overextended herself. At times it is difficult to obtain an apointment. And I sometimes feel like I am not being taken seriously by the receptionist. Maureen however is absolutly the best ever! I've also noticed that from one appointment to the next the Doctor forgets what she has told me. Which can sometimes be confusing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr Kuntz and her staff are what health people should be. Most important, I felt safe with them. She helped me to change my miserable life of pre-menopaused woman. Especially with very strong PMS problems. She and her staff really listened to me and took their work at heart. That's all I needed. They also did everything they could for me when I had urgent needs. I really appreciated in this hard period of my life.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011