Ratings for Dr. Christiane Kuntz

Dr. Kuntz has been my doctor for 30 years. She, Maureen and the rest of the ladies have always treated me and my mother who also goes to Dr. Kuntz very well. Those who have complained I think expect her to be a God and perfect. While she is darn close to being both, she is an individual who has an extremely busy practice and we who are her patients are very fortunate to have her and her team behind us. There are times that Dr. Kuntz's schedule gets behind her, but you can be guaranteed that she is tardy because she is helping someone who needs it, not out shopping. I know that there are hundreds of people out there who would give anything to have a family doctor like Dr. Kuntz.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr K is, quite simply, outstanding. I have been a patient for over 20 years. She and Maureen treat me like family. Personable, efficient and competent, I don't know what I will do when this fine lady retires!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

She is fabulous -- so compassionate, so tolerant of patients who resist her good advice. I would have dumped me long ago. I feel so fortunate to be her patient. Maureen is equally fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I was very fortunate that the person I was dating at the time introduced me to Dr. Kuntz. I had not been to the Dr. in years and I mean years but ever since that fateful day I have had a steady Dr. to go to . I have to admit that my favorite receptionist is Morin She is just awesome and always takes the time to chat with me about future appointments and what not. As for D.r Kuntz talk about a great family physician. She has always taken good care of me and done what ever she could to make sure my health was well taken care of. My one note though is that like others here I think that some days she over extends herself making appointment times a little off. Other then this I am just extremely thankful to have a Family Dr. To everyone that works in the clinic I thank you all so much. Stephane

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Kuntz is amazing. My family and I have been her patients for over 25 years. We are extremely pleased and fortunate to have such a great Dr. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional. Thank you Dr. Kuntz.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I've been with this Doctor for over 25years but I have recently found that perhaps she has overextended herself. At times it is difficult to obtain an apointment. And I sometimes feel like I am not being taken seriously by the receptionist. Maureen however is absolutly the best ever! I've also noticed that from one appointment to the next the Doctor forgets what she has told me. Which can sometimes be confusing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr Kuntz and her staff are what health people should be. Most important, I felt safe with them. She helped me to change my miserable life of pre-menopaused woman. Especially with very strong PMS problems. She and her staff really listened to me and took their work at heart. That's all I needed. They also did everything they could for me when I had urgent needs. I really appreciated in this hard period of my life.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I've been with this doctor for a while and at the start she was amazing but my last appointment was terrible. It was a regular yearly checkup but I was not examined at all. I was simply weighed, had a brief conversation and that was it. Additionally in the past when she was suggesting I take a particular medication, she went and got a book to figure out which one she should prescribe to me. I'm not especially confident in her care

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I met Dr. K when I was 17 and she flung open the door and there stood this tall German woman who asked me any sex drugs or rock and roll? From there on in I knew I had met a fabulous Dr! I have been suffering from PCOS since I was 17 and she has seen me through it all. The truth is there are people who we need in this life that were meant to do what they are doing and it's a priviledge to be her patient. Like a great teacher, a great Dr is rare so I am very Thankful for her and my sweet Maureen. Thanks so much for taking the time to make me feel validated and helping me through everything. Her sense of humor is off the wall and I will never forget being told during a PAP that I have a cute cervix! LOL! Those two ladies(Dr.K and Maureen) are a rare find!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Kuntz in 2008, in 2009 I started transitioning from male to female and Dr. Kuntz and her staff have all been fantastic and understanding. She has taken the time to learn about what I'm going through and keeps up to date on blood work etc. from the endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011