Ratings for Dr. James Z. Liang

I have been seen by six or seven doctors until I found Dr. Liang. He have been a god answer to prayer. He is nice, never look down at you or judge you. Very knowlegable in his field and always have a smile on his face. To day my heart are broken because I just found out he no longer working at this office.He will be miss by me.No one at this office can fill his shoe.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! The saddest day today because I found out he is no longer working at my clinic. I'm shocked to find out that he has not been in practice long. Always polite, respectful and super intelligent. Never puts anyone down nor criticizes nor pushes you to do anything you don't want to do. He is respectful of your choices. He is thorough in his treatments. MY HEART IS BROKEN BECAUSE HE IS NO LONGER AT MY CLINIC. I WISH I KNEW WHERE HE WENT SO I CAN CONTINUE TO BE HIS PATIENT. WILL MISS HIM TERRIBLY. He had a huge following and was always very prompt.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

He is tired of his work, tried to get the patient out of the door as soon as possible. I tried to call, but he never return calls. I am changing doctor

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. James Z. Liang's Credentials

• Spanish

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA