Ratings for Dr. Nugen Trang

Her secretary is very rude and not friendly at all, and it almost makes me nervous to call and make an appt

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

There have been 2 instances where there were errors made with my childs vaccinations. It's kind of scary and has severly shaken my trust in her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

What is up with her receptionist?? I have been trying to get an appointment for a month! Nobody answers the phone there. And the voice mail doesn't even connect. She's accepting new patients? How about seeing the ones she has first? I have a feeling the only way I'll get to see her is if I somehow get admitted to the ER first. And now after reading the other reviews, I'm afraid to see her now!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

-dismisses what pstient has to say and sets up a treatment plan that has negative effect or worsens situation. Is very inexperienced and tries to minimize situations or problems a patient is having. Has 0 bedside manner. Complaining to her only makes it worse. she should never have chosen this career !

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Warning: Very Unreliable. This doctor does not follow up or follow through on tests or referrals. She said she was referring me to another doctor, and sending me for an MRI. A month later, not having heard anything, I called to find out when I would get to see the specialist and discovered that the referral had not been submitted. At the same time I asked about the MRI and they said that the requisition had been sent in, but when I checked with the hospital they had never received the requisition. When I rechecked with Doctor Trang's office they could not find any copy or record of the requisition, so sent it in now 2 months after they originally said they would send it. This kind of incompetence is very disturbing. To make matters worse Doctor Trang is never available on short notice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Staff has no manners nor do they treat you with respect. Dr does not listen to your medical complaints and changes what you tell her to suit herself. does not know medications as she just says a lot of other patients taking medication and they are doing fine but will not explain what it does or the side affects, has no bedside manner and will not sent you for other tests unless pushed by the patient.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Trang was kind & compassionate during my breast cancer ordeal. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I am surprised to see all the comments about late and poor bedside manner. I have always got an appointment very quickly and never had to wait more than about 15 minutes. she and her staff have always been very friendly and helpful. Her medical exams have always been very thorough.I have no complaints at all about her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

dr. trang is a very incompetent dr. she should return to med school and get up to date with the times. depending on her mood she writes prescriptions that are not appropritate or she decides that a patient just needs to live with the pain. She has an extremely poor bedside manner and is rude to patients treating them in a condescending manner. She has no idea how to empathize or understand anything that is related to her; she is in her own world. If we had other doctors accepting new patients I would be first in line to leave her practce.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I have found both the secretary & the Dr. to be helpful, kind & caring.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009