Ratings for Dr. Lisa Sloan

Very caring and patient, listens to all your concerns. Glad I found her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Sloan is the best doctor I met in my life, lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Great Doctor! Takes the time to listen to you. She has the knowledge, the kindness that good doctors should always have.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Sloan is a lifesaver! She is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is compassionate and understanding, she is knowledgeable and agreeable to search out every avenue needed to find an answer. She has had the best bedside manner...I had been exhausted hearing from everyone that my issues were all in my head...she was the first one to let me know that it wasn't and helped me find the answers. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have an answer...while it doesn't solve my health problem, it does allow me to feel like a normal person with something rather than continually questioning myself and not knowing. She is a doctor that you want to have by your side. She never rushes you out of her office. I also followed her from Appletree...I have now been a patient of hers for more than a few years. If anyone is looking for a doctor and if she is taking patients....you would be making the best choice in seeking her out. I also agree with many others that sadly her staff (2 receptionists) are void of compassion and are hard to deal with. But don't let that stop you. Once you get in past the staff...Dr. Sloan is a gift!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

She is the best doctor we have ever had and we feel very lucky to have her as our family doctor. Unfortunately, the office staff (the two daytime receptionists ) are completely void of any customer service skills and seem to thoroughly dislike their jobs as well as the patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Best Family Doctor I have had in my 40 years, very fast, decisive and accurate in her diagnosis, offers best available treatment including referrals. Very compassionate and friendly. She knows her patients history pretty well. Iam, and my family are very satisfied with Dr. Sloan

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr Sloan is he best doctor I have had in my life.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Started seeing Dr Sloan at Appletree clinic in Kanata and was so happy to follow her to her own clinic. She has been an extremely understanding physicisn who takes the time necessary to care for her patients. .... Easy to trust she is looking after your health interests. I am so grateful that she took me on as a patient!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sloan for a year now and have found her to be one of the very good ones. Her knowledge and bedside manner is second to none.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

First saw her at Appletree - she was wonderful and very understanding of my issues. Followed her to the new clinic and she is now my family doctor (as well as my daughter's). She is caring, helpful and truly listens to you while looking for a solution to your problem. Best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015