Ratings for Dr. Lisa Sloan

She is one of a kind. So happy to have it as my family doctor. She is a caring person. She knows her stuff. S he listens to you and take the time to talk to you. Unfortunately the staff at the front is totally the oppsosite.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Lisa Sloan is a very caring doctor. She listens to your issue carefully and provides a good diagnosis. If she is unsure of the issue she happily sends you to a specialist. Her staff on the other hand are very very rude. They try to intimidate you when you call in which is against what the healthcare system is for. They should be wanting to help patients. They act like they are doctors and tell you when you can see the doctor- which landed us in the hospital in emergency. Hopefully the doctors their change their staff or give those ladies a good talking too.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Sloan is absolutely one of the best physicians out there but her staff is so rude I am going to there because of Dr. Sloan. I'm very pleased and extremely grateful that she is my doctor. Best Doctor I have met in Canada.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The front desk staff have the personalities of spoiled children. Rude, abrupt and condescending. I cringe to have to engage and interact with them on the phone and at appointment. However, Dr. Sloan provides adequate care for basic health care needs, and is both pleasant and punctual.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Sloan is super woman :) , She knows her stuff and is your advocate if you need her to be, I was welcomed to her practice after my doctor had medical issues of his own. I'm very pleased and extremely grateful that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I've been fortunate to have Dr. Sloan as my Family doctor for the last 7 years. When I had my kids, she took them on, (and when my husband's doctor retired, she took him on too. She is thorough, friendly, and knows her stuff. Plus, I've never been kept waiting longer than 15 minutes past an appointment start time (which is incredible compared to most doctors.) She is proactive, and listens to any concerns her patients have. For instance, my one son needed a note to see a specialist for Autism, and despite not detecting any markers herself, she was open to sending me to filing a form so I could have my son checked - Plus, she told me that she trusted our instincts because we live with him, while she sees him a couple times a year for checkups, or the odd bug. Plus, during one of my routine physicals, she detected a slight hiccup with my heart, and asked me if I'd be willing to have it checked. She figured it was nothing serious, but if it were the start of something, she'd rather err on the side of caution and look into it. Turned out to be a slight heart murmur, but now it's on my file should anything else crop up. She's incredible with me, my husband, and my boys like her too. Wonderful doctor. Her staff are also lovely people, who have been polite, kind, and listen.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Sloan treated me when she worked at Appletree Medical Centre and helped me so much, physically and emotionally. It is so hard to find a good doctor who listens and knows what to say and do. When I came back after one year not seeing her she was gone, opened own practice. Called her office so many times, asked to put me on waiting list. Staff was so rude, they didn't want to talk to me at all. Just short "she doesn't accept new patients". What can I do to get on waiting list? I'm still hoping.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr.Sloan is amazing!Great doctor, committed to her patient And always there when we needed here.Staff are not friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Doctors are nice, front staff not so much... Actually difficult to deal with. Very forgetful and also quite rude.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Lisa Sloan is absolutely one of the best physicians out there. It's hard getting an appointment though because her caseload is so heavy. Her staff on the other hand. I don't think I've ever encountered such a rude receptionist in my entire 43 years of living. Very snippy and refuses to budge. Has caused mistakes in medication before when calling in due to her stubborness (the receptionist, not the doctor).

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017