Ratings for Dr. Lisa Sloan

Dr. Sloan is super woman :) , She knows her stuff and is your advocate if you need her to be, I was welcomed to her practice after my doctor had medical issues of his own. I'm very pleased and extremely grateful that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I've been fortunate to have Dr. Sloan as my Family doctor for the last 7 years. When I had my kids, she took them on, (and when my husband's doctor retired, she took him on too. She is thorough, friendly, and knows her stuff. Plus, I've never been kept waiting longer than 15 minutes past an appointment start time (which is incredible compared to most doctors.) She is proactive, and listens to any concerns her patients have. For instance, my one son needed a note to see a specialist for Autism, and despite not detecting any markers herself, she was open to sending me to filing a form so I could have my son checked - Plus, she told me that she trusted our instincts because we live with him, while she sees him a couple times a year for checkups, or the odd bug. Plus, during one of my routine physicals, she detected a slight hiccup with my heart, and asked me if I'd be willing to have it checked. She figured it was nothing serious, but if it were the start of something, she'd rather err on the side of caution and look into it. Turned out to be a slight heart murmur, but now it's on my file should anything else crop up. She's incredible with me, my husband, and my boys like her too. Wonderful doctor. Her staff are also lovely people, who have been polite, kind, and listen.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Sloan treated me when she worked at Appletree Medical Centre and helped me so much, physically and emotionally. It is so hard to find a good doctor who listens and knows what to say and do. When I came back after one year not seeing her she was gone, opened own practice. Called her office so many times, asked to put me on waiting list. Staff was so rude, they didn't want to talk to me at all. Just short "she doesn't accept new patients". What can I do to get on waiting list? I'm still hoping.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr.Sloan is amazing!Great doctor, committed to her patient And always there when we needed here.Staff are not friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Doctors are nice, front staff not so much... Actually difficult to deal with. Very forgetful and also quite rude.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Lisa Sloan is absolutely one of the best physicians out there. It's hard getting an appointment though because her caseload is so heavy. Her staff on the other hand. I don't think I've ever encountered such a rude receptionist in my entire 43 years of living. Very snippy and refuses to budge. Has caused mistakes in medication before when calling in due to her stubborness (the receptionist, not the doctor).

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very caring and patient, listens to all your concerns. Glad I found her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Sloan is the best doctor I met in my life, lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Great Doctor! Takes the time to listen to you. She has the knowledge, the kindness that good doctors should always have.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Sloan is a lifesaver! She is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is compassionate and understanding, she is knowledgeable and agreeable to search out every avenue needed to find an answer. She has had the best bedside manner...I had been exhausted hearing from everyone that my issues were all in my head...she was the first one to let me know that it wasn't and helped me find the answers. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have an answer...while it doesn't solve my health problem, it does allow me to feel like a normal person with something rather than continually questioning myself and not knowing. She is a doctor that you want to have by your side. She never rushes you out of her office. I also followed her from Appletree...I have now been a patient of hers for more than a few years. If anyone is looking for a doctor and if she is taking patients....you would be making the best choice in seeking her out. I also agree with many others that sadly her staff (2 receptionists) are void of compassion and are hard to deal with. But don't let that stop you. Once you get in past the staff...Dr. Sloan is a gift!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016