Ratings for Dr. P. Ernst Kruger

Always very helpful and caring!!! Staff is very friendly. Very seldom I have a long wait

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr is fine. Staff on the other hand needs some training in the conduct and ethics department.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The bottom line is when my brother a long term patient of Dr Kruger's was severely disabled by physical & mental illness and being harassed by Syncrude & needed info for CPP Dr. Kruger totally ignored repeated requests for info. Threw him under the bus. He is now dead.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

They don’t respect patients time at all. I always book appointment and Every time I come see the doctor I have to wait at least 1hour and haft . So ridiculous . So disappointed and I have to change another family’s doctor

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Love the doctor! Some of the staff had no idea what they were talking about and caused quite a bit of confusion with my appointment, but no complaints about Dr. Kruger. He was friendly, helpful, made me feel comfortable and considerate of any pain or discomfort.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very nice man easy to talk to very understanding great doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have never seen a Dr like this in all my life. He's nothing but a pill pusher and doesn't care about the patients well being. It's all about how many patients he can see in a day and bill the govt. Stay away from him if you want real care..if you want pills, he will give you anything.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

As busy as he is he always has time to go over everything you want to discuss. Looks into ways to help and is very attentive. I trust him which is a big deal anymore with your Physician. His staff are always friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Extremely kind, professional, knowledgeable and a great listener. New to Fort McMurray and he is a massive improvement on the original Dr I first saw in town.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Worst experience ever. Thought he was nice until this last experience with my daughter. He totally humiliated her and was very unprofessional. I feel awful that I didn't confront him in front of my daughter to show her that no one should treat her the way he did. Not even a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017