Ratings for Dr. P. Ernst Kruger

Waisted so much time with him always wanting to give me cortisone shots in my knee. I told him they don’t help he tells me he don’t believe me! Changed to Dr Kumar and was sent right away to Westlock seen the surgeon and I have to have a complete knee replacement. It’s a 8 month wait list if I hadn’t waisted so much time on Kruger I could have already had it done and not be in so much pain all the time!! I highly recommend Dr Kumar he’s a real Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I THINK HES AWESOME- great staff- a little wait, but that's because he's thorough. plus, heather & laura make everyone smile -

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Watch out for this doctor. Stomach nausea fir twi years coughing up blood after two years he finally had me go to the hospital I was severely constipated and lung infection doctor missed ! I could've died and he knows it. ! I went ri hospital on my own they kept telling me oh ur healthy wheb they new I wasnt ! What if this happened to u . Tha.n tell me oh u can cough up whatever u want. Lt when it blood! He doesbt like that I m high risk and have high risk doctors in Edmonton! Grow up! 0000000000 stars less the.n 00000000. Had me crying.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Has no idea of what he is talking about. Makes diagnosis without even looking at you.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Clueless, late for appointments. Exceptionally poor people skills.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Worst Physician In Fort McMurray! Misdiagnosed my husband and myself on 3 separate occasions, needless to say we switched to a different family physician!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Takes the time he needs to with you to ensure everything is covered. Staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Expect a general wait time of 2 or more hours. Often came for appointments and didn't get in for two or three hours later. Went in for a PAP Smear at 9:30, got in at 11:00 and waited in the bed for 25 minutes before I got up and walked out. I will be seeking another doctor as it seems they cram way too many patients in.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

i love the fact that he has no computer in his consultation rooms. he actually listens to what I have to say and he doesn't have to Google every symptom, unlike some of the doctors I have seen before, very knowledgeable. His staff is awesome, always prepared to help where they can- they also listen to you. his wife is a nurse and knows when to expedite appointments. the atmosphere in this clinic is friendly and warm. bet doctor in town!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Kruger is amazing ! Life saver ! Such a nice man and very well knowledged! Takes his time with his patients and never rushes anyone out the door !! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018