Ratings for Dr. P. Ernst Kruger

Love the doctor! Some of the staff had no idea what they were talking about and caused quite a bit of confusion with my appointment, but no complaints about Dr. Kruger. He was friendly, helpful, made me feel comfortable and considerate of any pain or discomfort.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very nice man easy to talk to very understanding great doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have never seen a Dr like this in all my life. He's nothing but a pill pusher and doesn't care about the patients well being. It's all about how many patients he can see in a day and bill the govt. Stay away from him if you want real care..if you want pills, he will give you anything.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

As busy as he is he always has time to go over everything you want to discuss. Looks into ways to help and is very attentive. I trust him which is a big deal anymore with your Physician. His staff are always friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Extremely kind, professional, knowledgeable and a great listener. New to Fort McMurray and he is a massive improvement on the original Dr I first saw in town.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Worst experience ever. Thought he was nice until this last experience with my daughter. He totally humiliated her and was very unprofessional. I feel awful that I didn't confront him in front of my daughter to show her that no one should treat her the way he did. Not even a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Horrible experience with this doctor. Staff other than his wife are incredibly unfriendly and act like you're bothering them if you have questions. Waited at least an hour and a half for appointments and he would only spend 2 minutes in the room with me. Didn't take my issues seriously, told me my eczema would just "go away." I've had it for over 3 years. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

The knowledge of the doctor was exceptional and the staff were friendly and very helpful. I would certainly advise anyone to use this physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Didn't take my issues seriously. Removed me from his patient list without notice. Had to wait over 2 hours for a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very friendly and knowledgeable Doctor and staff. Dr Kruger makes me feel taken seriously and well-taken care off, not like a number. Waiting times are well below Fort McMurray standard.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017