Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Cox

He is very helpful and listens to you! He fully understands what people go through!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr.Cox is a awesome physician! He works with you and gets you involved in the treatments. He asks what you think, what you want to do. He treats you as a person and not like some patient number (as I seen other previous psychiatrist do). Out of the physicians I have seen over the years, he is one I would stick with because he is the best in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr.Cox is very caring. He treats you as a person and not as some number. I've been seeing him for over 3 years. I've seen other psychiatrists' in the past and I never really connected with them that much. I'm glad I found one I connect with!! I'd definitely recommend anyone in need of a psychiatrist to make an appointment with him. The nurse practitioner that works along with him (Rosemary); she is awesome as well and I definitely connect with her just as much as I connect with Dr.Cox!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Stephen A. Cox's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Wauseon, OH