Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Straub

Excellent and professional service; have a 7-month old boy thanks to the expertise of Dr. Straub. Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of RBA and of Dr. Straub. Coming from another clinic, I can tell you that we were scared of finding a new Dr. And scared of how much more they would cost. The costs turned out to be compatible to what we'd already paid and the level of involvement that you will receive at RBA will blow you away. These people are very good at what they do, and you will know it immediately. Straub has some of the best nurses that you can ask for. My husband and I couldn't think of one bad thing to say about the staff at RBA.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr Straub and his staff worked with us for over 2 years letting us explore our options and treatments. The end result were healthy twins on our second frozen IVF cycle. We were a challenging case and Dr Straub and his team were both highly skilled medically but also there for us emotionally. Dr Straub made a point of personally providing crucial lab results, providing his pesonal cell # and rearranging his schedule when I needed surgery on short notice. Dr. Straub is upfront about what is realistic and what isn't; so if you want false hope or sugar coating he's not the one for you. If you want someone dedicated to working with you, at your own pace and a top notch staff (since you see them every few days during some portions of fertility treatments) rather than being shuffled through a large impersonal practice - this is the place. We've recommended Dr Straub and his associates at the Northside office to friends. They've had similar experiences.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

We went for IVF treatment. Good feedback: Wife liked him at first, personable and efficient; she reports him a gentle clinician scoring high points there and more when he once apologized for being late. However I asked a series of questions regarding treatment and the clinics policies. He didn’t answer my questions and chose instead to reply with “Did you go to medical school”. I didn’t bother to inform this arrogant condescending snot-nosed punk that his question was irrelevant and failed to answer mine. His position here and on another issue is indefensible and I probably should have told him all of this. Most Drs need to hear it and more than any other service provider in our society; but I just let it go so that my wife wouldn’t feel uncomfortable. Shame on me for not exercising my rights as a consumer and demanding more. All the other staff members have been great. Cheerful, professional, answered all our questions etc.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Straub's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1996)